Posted: 2 months ago

Guys accept my request for joining the forum would tobe a part of it

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Is it just me? The web series seems to lack pace—it's too slow for my liking. It didn't quite hook me as I had hoped. I'm hoping that in the future, Jenny will appear in a romantic comedy series; I'm craving something more lighthearted now. The storyline takes a hit when Virat is depicted as a cheater right from the start, despite the cute moments shown in the flashbacks. It's disheartening to invest in those sweet memories only to be reminded that he ends up betraying her anyway. 🤷‍♀️

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenshad

Is it just me? The web series seems to lack pace—it's too slow for my liking. It didn't quite hook me as I had hoped. I'm hoping that in the future, Jenny will appear in a romantic comedy series; I'm craving something more lighthearted now. The storyline takes a hit when Virat is depicted as a cheater right from the start, despite the cute moments shown in the flashbacks. It's disheartening to invest in those sweet memories only to be reminded that he ends up betraying her anyway. 🤷‍♀️

It depends on how much eps you Saw. The first week was slower because of the introduction phase, week two was better (pace-wise). Also the show as just began. 

Well, this isn't a love story but a family kind of drama with a mystery stick to it. Still, we have a romance angle, but the fact they introduced him as an unfaithful man made him hated by many, which is understandable. But how he ended doing it and why are they still attracted to one another, that would be interesting to see. I don't want her to forgive a cheater but they still have feelings for each other, and since this is a story, will he get a last chance and we to see them together in the end? Let's see.

I know many ppl won't be happy about it but sometimes some lovers keep going back to their exes or whatever, it's a fact! And it turns out great for some of them (mariage, kids...) but here the infidelity is a Big red flag that is not acceptable...

Also as you mentioned your wish, well my Big concern here is will we get realistic romance here? I've Heard of Kaisi Teri Yariyaan if I'm not mistaken on the title. Niti & Parth closeness was interesting. I would love to see something like this here between Anu & Virat (Na kuch ziada dekhaye phir bhi todha sa dekhaye). Both Jenni and Wahi kissed in some previous projects and both have chemistry, so should happened here, but I doubt it. 

Hope your wish will come true for a romantic comedy, mine is a bit dreamy though (She and Sriti as partners in a comedy action🫣 Idk why but I see them together onscreen)

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I guess it's not even for the romance like I love thriller & mystery, but it's just something which I can't pinpoint it's just the pace in the scenes I think it could have been more thrilling. I love the styling & how realistic the cooperate locations are though, they truly made an effort :) 

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenshad

I guess it's not even for the romance like I love thriller & mystery, but it's just something which I can't pinpoint it's just the pace in the scenes I think it could have been more thrilling. I love the styling & how realistic the cooperate locations are though, they truly made an effort :) 

Yeah they did. This is the kind of show ITV should work on with elaboration, for a change. It's not too OTT and it's not a TV typical show. The balance is perfect.

Rai team did great and Yep, we see their hard work. 

And I get you on the thrill matter, it's not like Beyhadh 🤗