Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 10 months ago

Travis Head, Player of the Match: Hard to unpack all of that. Tensed finish, amazing game. Didn't move from the seat for the last. We knew how it was going to play, we had three or four days here. We haven't seen such spin, we knew we had to battle. I thought I wasn't going to be here (after the hand injury), but I am happy to contribute for Australia, nice to be here. Straight as they came. He (Klaasen) smacked me, was under the pump, but it was nice to get his wicket. I was prepared to bowl a few overs, always keen to contribute with the ball. We have had that positive approach to keep the pace rolling. Disappointed for the way I got out, that (vs Maharaj) was a match up against a left-arm spinner, but wasn't to be. It's an unbelievable attack, their bowlers look sharp and they have been one of the best teams in the competition, never dreamed of playing a World Cup final against them.

Edited by Prizi - 10 months ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

India has shown a lot of dam kham throughout the tournament....they would play like winners from the start of the match smiley41smiley40

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
kavya1994 thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

SA lost their 3 or 4th Semifinal smiley24

4th .

Word Count: 1

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SlatePencil

Aus just needs to kidnap Shami before the final and they are ready to face India

Hello Ravi Shahstri. When will you stop batting for the other team?smiley17

Rosyme thumbnail

India

I'm like that only for CSK match and may be only till Dhoni plays

Prizi thumbnail

India

Did Rabada have a niggle? The fact that he didn't bowl towards the end suggested that he wasn't fully fit. A lot of things will plague South Africa when they look back on this game. Firstly, they didn't quite apply themselves well enough with the bat. Then there were numerous half chances that they simply had to hold on to while defending such a small total. What if Bavuma had introduced spin in the powerplay? What if Rabada was fully fit? What if de Kock had held on to that nick off Cummins right at the end? Unfortunately, as impressive as it's been, that's how their campaign will end - what if?

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

SA ne toss jitkar kya sochke pehle batting li thi???

Absolutely nonsense performance..😢😢😢

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Papua New Guinea

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Hello Ravi Shahstri. When will you stop batting for the other team?smiley17

After BCCI clears my duesmiley23

Arpita00001 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 6

India

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

SA ne toss jitkar kya sochke pehle batting li thi???

Absolutely nonsense performance..😢😢😢

India ke aage chasing huyi nahin so