Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainOfDew thumbnail

India

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

You couldve just said Sunday instead of making me do calculations Rashiiiismiley19

smiley24I will remember it for next tym.

Spideyweb thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

India

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

Once a choker...Always a choker

Why SA..Why??😢😢😢😢😢😢

Its ok yaar chokers are also important in cricket else whats the importance of non chokers smiley36

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

India

Starcy deserved the POTM

Prizi thumbnail

India

What a game! Fitting of a semi-final? You bet! It ends in heartbreak for South Africa and their record in World Cup knockouts continues to look bleak and the juggernaut that are Australia march on to the final with their 8th successive win for the competition. The thrills and the spills, this game had it all. The scorecard might not tell you that if you come back to this game later but it was a nail-biter in every sense of the word. South Africa fought hard, they fought valiantly and tirelessly but it just wasn't enough to go past Australia. The fact that South Africa took the game this deep with just 212 on the board deserves a lot of credit in itself but at the end of the day, they cannot hide from the fact that 212 was at least 20-30 runs short on this surface. Head and Warner get Australia off to a flier and the work they did at the top of the order could well have made all the difference. It was Markram that broke the stand and Maharaj got rid of the dangerous Head to bring South Africa back into the game and it kept oscillating between the two sides ever since. Shamsi and Maharaj found extensive turn and Labuschagne and Maxwell fell in quick succession to leave Australia on 119/5.

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Matlab coming Sundaysmiley17

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I remember when I once said that nz na aaye semi finale mein ....nz is tough to beat but india did played like heroes against NZ.....Australia toh NZ ke saamne week hai.....NZ se 70 run se jeet gaye....seeing how aus struggled to make even 213 today....India hi jeetegi smiley40smiley41

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Good all-round performance

62 runs

2 wickets

1 catch

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

India

Originally posted by: Spideyweb

Its ok yaar chokers are also important in cricket else whats the importance of non chokers smiley36

It's a Karmic joke on RSA tbh

Prizi thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Starcy deserved the POTM

exactly

Bt I guess those runs were crucial from head. Agar woh nhi hota toh aj SA jeet jata

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

chose the wrong mitchell smiley44