Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Thanks for the tag

I think Australia 🇦🇺 will win

MoodyMango thumbnail

India

Pitch and weather: There's 36% chance of rain. 65 m square boundaries, 75 m straight boundaries. This is the same wicket that was used for England - Pakistan match. Spinners have had a good time bowling here. Spin will win, reckons Hayden. Going to be tough to score runs as the spinners will get more assistance in the second innings. Captain winning the toss should bat first despite the overcast conditions, reckons Pommie Mbangwa.

Rosyme thumbnail

India

SA won the toss and elected to bat.

Captain is not 100% fit.

MoodyMango thumbnail

India

SA won the toss and have opted to bat

Rosyme thumbnail

India

Thanks for the tag 💛💚

Edited by Rosyme - 10 months ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

India

SA won toss and will bat first

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Temba Bavuma: We will bat first. Not something I really dreamt of. We have come against a team like Australia in the semi-final. Means a lot to me, there's a game to focus on. Very important to stay in the present. Need to stick to our processes. Got one change, Shamsi is in for Ngidi.

MoodyMango thumbnail

India

Temba Bavuma: We will bat first. Not something I really dreamt of. We have come against a team like Australia in the semi-final. Means a lot to me, there's a game to focus on. Very important to stay in the present. Need to stick to our processes. Got one change, Shamsi is in for Ngidi.

MoodyMango thumbnail

India

Pat Cummins: We would have batted first as well. They play pretty similar style, unfortunately they have won a last few, we are due. We have been in these positions before. We have a lot of experience. We were not up to our best in those couple of games. But guys have been positive in the last seven games. Two changes for us. Stoinis and Abbott are out. Maxwell and Starc are in.

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Pat Cummins: We would have batted first as well. They play pretty similar style, unfortunately they have won a last few, we are due. We have been in these positions before. We have a lot of experience. We were not up to our best in those couple of games. But guys have been positive in the last seven games.Two changes for us. Stoinis and Abbott are out. Maxwell and Starc are in.