Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Thanks for the thread and tag 🥰

Australia 🎉

Prizi thumbnail

India

Lee: "I want to believe in South Africa, so badly, but it's so hard as we've been hurt so many times. My heart is with SA as a South African but my head tells me AUS. Prove my heart right Proteas!!!!"

Prizi thumbnail

India

Mathew: "We haven't yet seen Warner, Head, Maxwell and Marsh all fire in the same innings. Hopefully they get the chance to do so today

Prizi thumbnail

India

Adam: "Quinton de Kock is going to be vital for South Africa today...he can single-handedly put so much pressure on opposition and if it ends up being a shortened match his strike rate could shift the equation a lot."

Prizi thumbnail

India

Harishkumar: "Who will reach final if both the days are washed out?" - South Africa, as they finished higher in the group stage

Prizi thumbnail

India

1.20pm Ten minutes until the toss and signs are it will be on time. Warm-ups in full swing. South Africa are having a huddle

Prizi thumbnail

India

PKMandak: Being local I know there will be no rain. But weather will remain gloomy in Kolkata. -- "Thanks for that update."

Prizi thumbnail

India

Sowmya: "Australia have to include Smudge in their 11 for sure. He has been exceptional under pressure for Australia. Would be tempted to bench stoinis. Australia can't afford both Stoinis and Marsh feeding the powerful SA batters with dibbly dobblers." - Smith was never going anywhere

Prizi thumbnail

India

Tapos: "Usually if there is possibility of rain, teams want to bat 2nd. But, given the record of SA in second innings recently, both teams would like to bat first. Interesting dilemma." - Indeed it is

Prizi thumbnail

India

Chuvi: "Despite the threat of rains, the captain winning the toss should bat 1st. When a Reserve day is available, always factor it over DLS . Spin friendly pitch demands 1st batting" - Thing is, they will reduce the game today before activating the reserve day. Adds to all the possible scenarios.