Word Count: 0

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 months ago
Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

SORRY to disappoint you, but India hi jeetega WC🙏🏽

From an analytical POV, Australia were limping after their top order has mostly done the honors in the SA semifinal, and if they win its a shame to the WC standards.

Originally posted by: -raVen-

Hoping Australia win final now , will be better to lose to eventual winners

Edited by Rsrockz - 10 months ago
Rsrockz thumbnail
Rsrockz thumbnail

Nowadays gaining popularity is possible if one can praise INDIA and to gain instant popularity the easy route is to Bash INDIA. After the economic turmoil in SL some jobless legends have chosen INDIA bashing as their chance to gain instant popularity smiley37

Originally posted by: Kaori69

Toss proved major impact in asia.if aus won they will bats first

SL legend cricketer once told "india control everything but toss" no one control toss.

Rsrockz thumbnail

For that matter ai was a tiny tot during the 1992 Sachin Tendulkar match still I followed and enjoyed it thoroughly smiley37

Rsrockz thumbnail

True Head ke alawa koi bhi thik nahi paaya on the field and SA have served their place in finals to Australia by dropping 🫳 catches at crucial moments.

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Yeah, but I think that's also somewhat a T20 hangover. Oz would have been in so much trouble had Starc not stood their with Inglis. People genuinely have forgotten what ODIs are. PLUS he got those early breakthroughs. Tenda and QDK are both true blue ODi batters.

Cannot begrudge Travis for getting PoTM tho

Rsrockz thumbnail

Bela ji even I want India to win the 🏆

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Soni, Prizi ----

Muje kuch suj nahi raha

Sirf IND ka win chahiye...

Best Wishes to all of you...

I could have scored 60 points yesterday ---My mom told to select Starc and I also wanted to select him and AUS as winning team...but my pure wish for SA stopped me and I selected only SA players in everything

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

India vs Australia Highlights, World Cup 2023: Kohli, KL Rahul power IND to six wickets win | Hindustan Times

We're back to where it all began! It's the biggest cricket stadium in the world. The inaugural match of the tournament, the high-octane clash between two countries with no bilateral cricketing ties and the face-off between the oldest rivals in cricket were all played here. And, today, it's all set to host the 2023 CRICKET WORLD CUP FINALE! Ahmedabad, which is eyeing to become the sporting capital of the nation, couldn't have asked for a better spectacle. The hosts who are unbeaten and backed by a billion people vs the most successful team at World Cups. It's India vs Australia at the Narendra Modi Stadium. In fact, it was at the same venue earlier this year where these two nations celebrated 75 years of diplomatic ties through cricket. However, expect a fierce contest between these two powerhouses on the field.