Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 10 months ago

Pat Cummins | Australia captain: I think it was easier out there than sitting in the dugout. Nerve-racking couple of hours but it was good to get the result. Wasn't expecting Starc and Hazlewood to bowl so much early. We knew it was going to spin later on but there was a bit of cloud cover so wasn't too disappointed about bowling first. We talk a lot about our fielding, probably wasn't up to standard at the start of the tournament but we were fantastic today. Specially Warner who's 37. Travid Head was the man today, to take that crucial wicket in the middle overs. Inglis played that beautifully, he looked in total control out there, especially against two quality spinners. Few of us have played in a final before, couple of other guys in a T20 WC, the stadium is going to be packed, mostly going to be one sided but it's about embracing it. 2015 World Cup was one of the highlights of my career, never thought I'd be here playing another World Cup final in Mumbai.

Bhaiya ji not in Mumbai

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Papua New Guinea

Originally posted by: Spideyweb

Main Apne panditji jo leke baithuga match dekhne ! 😅 Ye mantra yaad karna mere bas ki baat nhi smiley36

Be careful, Panditji match jeetane ki jagah shaadi ke mantra naa padh desmiley2

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Mark your calendars if you haven't already - November 19th will see India go up against Australia in the 2023 Cricket World Cup final at Ahmedabad. 47 games later, we have our finalists and they have been the two best sides of the tournament. India head into it on a 10-match winning-streak and Australia have been unbeaten for 8 games, it sure is going to be an absolute cracker. If you were at the Eden Gardens today, well, you certainly got your money's worth.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Well ... well, we are almost on the final stage of the prediction game!!smiley10smiley10smiley10

The competition between the three contenders is very interesting! smiley42

SoniRita-- 3375 points

Prizi -- 3345

DiamondLife --3340

The difference is not much; anyone will win this game.smiley32 I am very happy for you, my dear girls. smiley27smiley27smiley27

best of luck girls. No matter what who gonna top from here bt ind needs to win this..

We will bring the cup back🏆

Prizi thumbnail

India

Mark your calendars if you haven't already - November 19th will see India go up against Australia in the 2023 Cricket World Cup final at Ahmedabad. 47 games later, we have our finalists and they have been the two best sides of the tournament. India head into it on a 10-match winning-streak and Australia have been unbeaten for 8 games, it sure is going to be an absolute cracker. If you were at the Eden Gardens today, well, you certainly got your money's worth. This will go down amongst the great battles these two sides have had, particularly in World Cup semi-finals. Unfortunately for South Africa, they end up on the wrong side of it for the third time.

SlatePencil thumbnail

Papua New Guinea

Well ... well, we are almost on the final stage of the prediction game!!smiley10smiley10smiley10

SoniRita-- 3375 points

Prizi -- 3345

DiamondLife --3340

The difference is not much; anyone will win this game.smiley32 I am very happy for you, my dear girls. smiley27smiley27smiley27

In teenon ko ab 19th tak neend nahin aane waalismiley36 hope this time the winner will get the promised audismiley23

SlatePencil thumbnail

Papua New Guinea

19th nov is Indira Gandhi's birthday

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

People lots of respect to you all for predicting so well and scoring high 🙏🏽🫡🙌🙏🏽

SoniRita-- 3375 points

Prizi -- 3345

DiamondLife --3340

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Prizi

best of luck girls. No matter what who gonna top from here bt ind needs to win this..

We will bring the cup back🏆

Yes Ind needs to win WC bas.

Good luck to u and Bela and whoever else racing for top 3

Prizi thumbnail

India

Want a one sided match on final

Koi bp badhane wala match nhi chahiye mereko

India gonna lift the cup🏆