Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Priya I’m sorry but those things being post are in my opinion not spoilers but movie scenes the movie this thread should be in discussions on those members who saw the movie and salman khan particularly said not to spoil the movie. 

I understand it’s a spoiler thread but it should be discussion with spoilers by members in my opinion. I don’t know whether other movies had this or not but I haven’t seen them in the threads. 

Edited by wat_up - 5 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Priya I’m sorry but those things being post are in my opinion not spoilers but movie scenes the movie this thread should be in discussions on those members who saw the movie and salman khan particularly said not to spoil the movie. 

I understand it’s a spoiler thread but it should be discussion with spoilers by members in my opinion. I don’t know whether other movies had this or not but I haven’t seen them in the threads. 

okay I can delete the videos

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Good Luck to Team Tiger...smiley27

Can someone who has watched the movie .....tell me what is the length of SRK's role......how prominent is Kitty Kat's role and as rumored ...how long is Hritik's role in the movie......trying to decide when to watch?? Thanks in advance...smiley31

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

OMG.....just saw SRK's entry scene in the movie......someone posted it on twitter.....kya phaadu entry hai.....not going to post the video.....but SRK-Sallu looking so cute together....smiley42smiley27

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Good Luck to Team Tiger...smiley27

Can someone who has watched the movie .....tell me what is the length of SRK's role......how prominent is Kitty Kat's role and as rumored ...how long is Hritik's role in the movie......trying to decide when to watch?? Thanks in advance...smiley31

im seeing the movie today I can tell u without revealing the plot. The movie as lots twists and surprises and getting great reviews by those seeing in overseas. It hasn’t released in India yet. And thanks on not posting the videos as Salman and trade have asked not too.  But discussing and pictures no issue 

Edited by wat_up - 5 months ago
Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

OMG.....just saw SRK's entry scene in the movie......someone posted it on twitter.....kya phaadu entry hai.....not going to post the video.....but SRK-Sallu looking so cute together....smiley42smiley27

I'm more curious what lead to pathaan vs tiger sure some conflict happens

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

smiley7