Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Reader1419

Everyone don't bash me but I thought it was not a bad episode at all:

1. No one was bashing Sahiba, in fact Gurleen and Bebe were worried for Sahiba and Angad's relationship.

2. Every husband and wife fight, small matters get ugly and rhey stop talking to each other, does not mean they have to leave each other. Same thing in the serial also, Angad is upset, does not mean he should leave her.

3. His office scenes were too cute.

4. Sahiba's realization now was dumb but if we leave our brains behind, cutento watch.

5. I thi k the engraving in the watch will have something to do with the theft. Someone will plant a similar watch but it will not have an engraving or something.

6. I think they are finally picking up business difficulty track from GC, where Riddhi may go bankrupt but Kohri helps with the fashion show. Maybe they will show Angad facing financial issues with the diamond and no insurance because he himself stole it, Sahiba will save him.

7. Maybe a redemption track for Manveer also, where she sees Sahiba brining Angad back - safe and sound.

Leave ur brains and then watch....it was cute.

Idk how to tell you sister, they are not following Gc and are never going to follow it. It isn't business difficulty. It is just another mystery track where Angad gets framed as Sunny Sood and Sahiba will support him through it and then he will decide to forgive  her (for what I don't get because clearly he isn't offended at the idea of divorce everytime his mom suggests)

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Junooni Dil. Sorry but I found the name very tacky smiley37smiley37smiley37

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

1. No one was bashing Sahiba, in fact Gurleen and Bebe were worried for Sahiba and Angad's relationship.

2. Every husband and wife fight, small matters get ugly and rhey stop talking to each other, does not mean they have to leave each other. Same thing in the serial also, Angad is upset, does not mean he should leave her.

4. Sahiba's realization now was dumb but if we leave our brains behind, cutento watch.

5. I thi k the engraving in the watch will have something to do with the theft. Someone will plant a similar watch but it will not have an engraving or something.

6. I think they are finally picking up business difficulty track from GC, where Riddhi may go bankrupt but Kohri helps with the fashion show. Maybe they will show Angad facing financial issues with the diamond and no insurance because he himself stole it, Sahiba will save him.

7. Maybe a redemption track for Manveer also, where she sees Sahiba brining Angad back - safe and sound.

Nice analysis about today's episode, Good prediction.. 🙌🙌🙌✌️✌️✌️

expected a bit more from SahAn .. Got disappointed going by track record today.. 

Iam expecting they will give Diwali celebration with SahAn.. May be Sahiba manalegi by than. 😀.. 

hellodona thumbnail

Haan behen Sahiba ko pyaar hua tha chupke se, phir woh propose karna chahti thi aur woh coat pehenke naach rahi thi, ab phir se naya ehsaas. smiley8

Aur Angad ka toh humesha aisa tha, ussko har haal main bill Sahiba pe phaadna hai , during bhagodi  dulhan kaand too when he thought his Seerat who ran away willingly was the victim, ab bhi clearly he barely cares about divorce, everytime his mom suggested divorce he seems willing to give but Sahiba shouldn't sign S.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Your points are valid, but angad not shutting his mumma is most irritating, where he knew that was all started by her only. otherwise bebe concerned about sahan , jassi and seerat scenes were good. Angad can be upset with sahiba but why he is entertaining divorce talks of his mumma. Yes the watch would be an evidence for sahiba to identify Angad identity.  

suji01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Nice analysis about today's episode, Good prediction.. 🙌🙌🙌✌️✌️✌️

expected a bit more from SahAn .. Got disappointed going by track record today.. 

Iam expecting they will give Diwali celebration with SahAn.. May be Sahiba manalegi by than. 😀.. 

Seerat is already on manao mission. Kya pata phir se mumma ko baatli mein utaar le coz she is good at that smiley36

Edited by suji01 - 6 months ago
suji01 thumbnail

Angad toh manne se raha. Might as well Sahiba mistakenly romances with locks version waala Angad The Crazy Heart Smileyand Angad burns in jealousy The Sad Heart Smiley

Edited by suji01 - 6 months ago
Anu_02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Haan behen Sahiba ko pyaar hua tha chupke se, phir woh propose karna chahti thi aur woh coat pehenke naach rahi thi, ab phir se naya ehsaas. smiley8

Aur Angad ka toh humesha aisa tha, ussko har haal main bill Sahiba pe phaadna hai , during bhagodi  dulhan kaand too when he thought his Seerat who ran away willingly was the victim, ab bhi clearly he barely cares about divorce, everytime his mom suggested divorce he seems willing to give but Sahiba shouldn't sign S.

haan yaar sahiba ko pyar hua tah ye yaad nahi 

Or anagd ko sahiab k S likhen se gussa nd hate h but mumma k kaand karne se he is happy or baar baar divorce ki good news poochney se kuch nahi 

Kyunki usko lagta h mumma ne naya cook hire Kiya h or usko abs ab khaane se matlab h 

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: suji01

Angad toh manne se raha. Might as well Sahiba mistakenly romance with locks version waala Angad The Crazy Heart Smileyand Angad burns in jealousy The Sad Heart Smiley

this would be fun, i hope then angad will realize that how can you trust when there is mistaken romance. but here sahiba will not be blamed as if they show duplicate sunny sood will have same face as angad

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

I liked Sahiba Nick name for Angad Mera Gabru Sardar 😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰 Angad :::: Sacchi Sikhni 🥰😍😍 Makers are solo teasing 😇😇😇..