Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: apuni88

and that watch gift giving scene will also never come I think 🀣 makers will forget that she ordered a watch. 

πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―Agree... 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Did Angad mentioned celebration right today???

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

seeRat was going to feed Babe -  Babe app kal se kuch nehi khaya......smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Proposal πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ Door ki Baath if they can show Sahiba is the one Cooking for Angad that would be great.. 

that is only for audience same as rain dance. 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: shanakanj

that is only for audience same as rain dance. 

most likely, they always ruin SahAn moments 

Reader1419 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Everyone don't bash me but I thought it was not a bad episode at all:

1. No one was bashing Sahiba, in fact Gurleen and Bebe were worried for Sahiba and Angad's relationship.

2. Every husband and wife fight, small matters get ugly and rhey stop talking to each other, does not mean they have to leave each other. Same thing in the serial also, Angad is upset, does not mean he should leave her.

3. His office scenes were too cute.

4. Sahiba's realization now was dumb but if we leave our brains behind, cutento watch.

5. I thi k the engraving in the watch will have something to do with the theft. Someone will plant a similar watch but it will not have an engraving or something.

6. I think they are finally picking up business difficulty track from GC, where Riddhi may go bankrupt but Kohri helps with the fashion show. Maybe they will show Angad facing financial issues with the diamond and no insurance because he himself stole it, Sahiba will save him.

7. Maybe a redemption track for Manveer also, where she sees Sahiba brining Angad back - safe and sound.

Leave ur brains and then watch....it was cute.

Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Aaj ka episode gaanja ka overdose karke likha writer ne kya 

Agar mujhko yaad h to last time gahr chodne se pehle sahiab keerat se phone p baat kar rahi thi nd keerat ne sahiab ko propose karne ko bola sahiba sharmayi usko angad se pyar tha angad ka coat pehenke round round khelna vo sab kya tha ???smiley29

kal tak sahiba ko propose karne ko kehna waali keerat aaj asking sahiab ki kya usko anagd se pyar ho gaya h kya ?? smiley29

Nd sahiab was like pata nahi πŸ€”πŸ€”ye kya h ye naya ehsaas alag ehsaas h ye kya ehsaan h feelings h pata  nahi but kuch alag sa h 

Kal tak main anagd ki hoon angad se pyar karnewalai ko aaj ye new ehsaas lag raha h jo pata nahi kya h falling in love start hua Aaj se to jo pehle dekha vo sab kya tha writer 🀨🀨🀨🀨

Ganjaa ka overdose karke episode dialogue likhey jo pehle ki episode mein kya dikhaya yehi bhool gaya 

Or anagd ki to main kya hi bolun bas ek khana  acha chal raha h life mein uske ilawa kuch acha nahi h uski life mein bas khana 

Jo anagd sahiba k divorce k S likhne p jaan nikal gayi thi isliye usko sahiab se baat nahi karni hate ho gayi sahiab k divorce p S likhne p dikkat h 

But jo mumma ne divorce kaand karwya zabardasti gundi ban gayi uske baar baar divorce kab dega ki good news poochti h ussey koi dikkat nahi h 🀷🀷🀷infact he is happy with mumma naya cook hire karne k liye 🀷🀷agar khane k badle divorce ki good news managti h to bhi kuch nahi 

Bas ek cheeze achi thi ek Jasleen ka seerat ko uski aukaat batana 

diamond passion of heart ko anagd ne Naya naam diya junoon e dil 

English name  ko Hindi mein translate karne se naya naam ban gaya diamond ka πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Chalo diamond ki baat to aayi ab jewel thief ki story start hogi show mein 

Baaki pura episode kuch samajh nahi aaya smiley29

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: Reader1419

Everyone don't bash me but I thought it was not a bad episode at all:

1. No one was bashing Sahiba, in fact Gurleen and Bebe were worried for Sahiba and Angad's relationship.

2. Every husband and wife fight, small matters get ugly and rhey stop talking to each other, does not mean they have to leave each other. Same thing in the serial also, Angad is upset, does not mean he should leave her.

3. His office scenes were too cute.

4. Sahiba's realization now was dumb but if we leave our brains behind, cutento watch.

5. I thi k the engraving in the watch will have something to do with the theft. Someone will plant a similar watch but it will not have an engraving or something.

6. I think they are finally picking up business difficulty track from GC, where Riddhi may go bankrupt but Kohri helps with the fashion show. Maybe they will show Angad facing financial issues with the diamond and no insurance because he himself stole it, Sahiba will save him.

7. Maybe a redemption track for Manveer also, where she sees Sahiba brining Angad back - safe and sound.

Leave ur brains and then watch....it was cute.

completely agree ... entertainment ke liye dekho ....khud ko over intellectual prove karne ke liye nhi ....toh hi enjoy karoge ...

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: apuni88

I had this thought earlier today. If Sunny Sood is also going to be played by VJ, cos he posted a pic of his getting a hair cut the other day. And was like trying to connect. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† let’s see what they have in store for us. 

Oh yeah, I don’t want him to dress up like Angad. smiley36

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

completely agree ... entertainment ke liye dekho ....khud ko over intellectual prove karne ke liye nhi ....toh hi enjoy karoge ...

Agree, I expected more from today, I got my lesson today Snail 🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌 goes faster than SahAn.. World cup finals OCT 19 the till than we are same..