Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 days ago

Did they consummate? Or are they just getting closer?It was very difficult to infer this the next day when Andaleeb (pink dress) was happy in the kitchen

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessjojo

Did they consummate? Or are they just getting closer?It was very difficult to infer this the next day when Andaleeb (pink dress) was happy in the kitchen

we will know when the chakkars start

Delulunahi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

I am pretty sure they didn't . They were shown sharing a bed and then Numair being flirty. I think consummation is implied in next episode (based on the teaser where he says to Deebo I don't want to go to office, I want to stay here with you)

Just my 2 cents

Delulunahi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

Did she really say this, not surprised though

Yes - absolutely preposterous. I cannot believe they showed Deebo saying this. Maybe what she could have said is that I want to spend some time getting adjusted to my new home rather than "Pard ke kya karloongi"

Yikes - kis century ki yeh writing hai. Poor Sehar - behn why chose such a script.

Edited by Delulunahi - 5 days ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Delulunahi

Yes - absolutely preposterous. I cannot believe they showed Deebo saying this. Maybe what she could have said is that I want to spend some time getting adjusted to my new home rather than "Pard ke kya karloongi"

Yikes - kis century ki yeh writing hai. Poor Sehar - behn why chose such a script.

As Music said, this writer is making up scenarios villainizing the parents/deebu to uplift Numair, because till now there has been nothing about Numair as a person that one could root for.

He isn't the most handsome, funny, helpful around the house, generous with his time..nor has he shown to be confident about his position. I mean he is so confused with what he wants.

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 days ago

New promo for this week

So numair realises that zara isn't happy

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_7-1WTInLe/?igsh=dmZsc25weGhhMGI4

Edited by RamonaG - 4 days ago
RamonaG thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Something like- Meri jaan mere dilbar, mera aitbaar kar lo, jitna bekaraar hoon main, khud ko bekaraar kar lo, meri dhadkanon ko samjho, tum bhi mujhse pyaar kar lo?smiley36

But, you are right, initially he was suppressing his feelings because he probably thought that even when Andaleeb is wanting to live with him, she might not be ready for flirting or expression of likeness, let alone conjugal relationship. Precisely why he kept denying it, because he thought she felt pressurised.

But her open admission of the fact that she doesn't want to live with him if he can't get over with "friendzoning" her, the final confirmation of which he took when he took her suitcase away, that if she wants this friendship relationship or not. It got sealed that she wants a marital relationship with him and not friendship.

Though Andaleeb wants to be his wife, but she's also shy admitting it in words. She answers with a grumpy "pata nahi" to his question about friendship. And though she wants to share the bed with him, yet she's shy over the fact what might happen if she looks inviting, and thus she hides her face.

She's basically into that phase of - "Milo na tum toh hum ghabrayein, milo toh aankh churaayen, humein kya ho gaya hai." smiley36

Yes I love the analogy with the song 🎵 smiley36

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: RamonaG

New promo for this week

So numair realises that zara isn't happy

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_7-1WTInLe/?igsh=dmZsc25weGhhMGI4

Where has the promo gone? I can't see it now.
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 days ago

Loved this VM. The unexpected Abhi na jaao chhodhkar... At the end is amazing.

https://youtube.com/shorts/HgtbD2JT1K0?si=lJWQsXDVWaukSb3I

Text

RamonaG thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Where has the promo gone? I can't see it now.

It's still there 🤔

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_7-1WTInLe/?igsh=b3Vwcmd0ZWc3MGlo