Turkish Tv Shows Discussion Thread #1

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread.

- Keep the discussion limited to Turkish TV Shows & Dramas only.

- Do not bring the actor's personal lives/history in this thread.

- Do not bring Movies in this thread.

- Comparison won't be allowed as per the forum rules. So better keep the discussion limited to individual performances.

- You are not allowed to spam this thread. Only healthy discussion will be entertained.

- Do not post any social media content to this thread, whether that is tweets, IG updates, articles, or any other form of SM content. Use the social media thread for such discussions.

- Everyone has their favourite celebs. Having said that, please refrain from insulting or using derogatory words against any actor. However you are free to criticize provided it falls under constructive criticism. Learn to ignore and use report button when you see someone crossing his/her limit.

- For additional rules, please read the Rules and Regulations.

- For any assistance or complaint contact the DT of the forum.

Thank you!

Tags: oh_nakhrewaali

Edited by minakrish - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

I Love Turkish Historical Dramas The Most.

Like Resurrection: Ertuğrul,

And 

Kuruluş: Osman Establishment: Ottoman Empire) 

SilverBell thumbnail

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halime_Hatun_(fictional_character)

She Is My Favorite Character In 

Diriliş: Ertuğrul

She Is A Brave Woman Wife Queen And Mother To

Osman Bey Gündüz Bey And Savcı Bey

😍

SilverBell thumbnail

Bala (Özge Törer;[6][7] seasons 1–5), the first wife of Osman Bey, is the daughter of Şeyh Edebali and Ulduz Hatun, who died of a disease, and the sister-in-law of Dursun Fakih. She is the mother of Alaeddin Ali and Halime Hatun. She is the Chief Lady (Hanım/Baş Hatun) of the Kayi tribe and the head of the Bacıyân-ı Rûm. She is a painter who is loyal to her father, her husband, the Ahi brotherhood, and Selcan Hatun. She was best friends with Gonca Hatun (deceased). She is calm and patient, but is prone to heartbreak. A Mongol stabbed her in season 1, leaving her infertile and the subject of teasing. In season 2, after her husband is elected bey, she becomes baş hatun of the Kayı tribe, succeeding Selcan Hatun. She is upset when Osman decides to marry a second wife, due to his late father's will, although she accepts her fate. She attempts to find him a wife, which leads to her meeting with Aksu Hatun, whom Osman rejects because she isn't the daughter of a bey. Aksu is later killed by Targun Hatun, who loved Osman but seeks revenge on him after he exiles her for poisoning Bala. Targun regarded Bala as an obstacle preventing her marriage to Osman. After killing Targun, Bala had tensions with Malhun Hatun, who later becomes the second wife, although Bala accepts her. Bala later becomes pregnant and gives birth to Osman's second son Alaeddin Ali. Two months after the victory of İnegöl, she learns that she is expecting again and later gives birth to a daughter, Halime. In the first episode of season 5, Bala’s daughter, Halime is deceased, and Bala Hatun has a terrible disease. She is a warrior lady who is always at the forefront of conquests and wars supporting her husband Osman . Özge Törer won the Best Actress of the Year award at the Crystal Globe Awards for her performance.[8][9] The character is based on Rabia Bala Hatun.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Anyone here watches the Turkish dramas on the Ottoman Empire smiley36

I accidentally came across one of them and I am so addicted to them since then smiley37

I am currently watching Magnificent Century the drama on Sultan Suleiman

I wanna watch Kosem, Kurulus Osman and Dilirus Ertagul once I am done with Sultan Suleiman (finishing the 3rd season soon) smiley37

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

Anyone here watches the Turkish dramas on the Ottoman Empire smiley36

I accidentally came across one of them and I am so addicted to them since then smiley37

I am currently watching Magnificent Century the drama on Sultan Suleiman

I wanna watch Kosem, Kurulus Osman and Dilirus Ertagul once I am done with Sultan Suleiman (finishing the 3rd season soon) smiley37

tell me more about it.. are they long series ? where do you watch them?

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

tell me more about it.. are they long series ? where do you watch them?

well yeah its long but not as long as hindi serials smiley37 the one i m watching which is magnificent century has 139 episodes i think. but the episodes r quite long like 1hr 30 min to 2hr per episode smiley36 i watch it in 2x speed with subtitles as i dont understand turkish smiley37 i watch these series on youtube

Leprechaun thumbnail

heyy

I've moved three posts from Asian Shows Forum to Turkish TV Show Forum since we have a separate forum to discuss Turkish shows!! 

Edited by Leprechaun - 4 months ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leprechaun

heyy

I've moved three posts from Asian Shows Forum to Turkish TV Show Forum since we have a separate forum to discuss Turkish shows!! 

Thank you so much! I was trying to find a thread for Turkish shows but for some reason I couldnt find it.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

I Love Turkish Historical Dramas The Most.

Like Resurrection: Ertuğrul,

And 

Kuruluş: Osman Establishment: Ottoman Empire) 

I have started to watch Turkish Historical Drama smiley36 I started with Magnificent Century(about Suleiman I) and I am so addicted to it smiley36 Ertugul and Kurulus Osman I will watch as soon as I am done with Magnificent Century and Kosem smiley36