Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Another plothole;

How is chairperson Yuvika sitting at Prem's cabin? Prem's scandal , his resignation  , everything took place when they were in the old office which got burnt in 2003....why would the Mahajans waste a office space for building a cabin for a person who resigned?

How are the makers forgetting important details like these?

Maybe DB wanted to have one room exclusively for Prem so that whenever he comes, he feels at home?

So they shifted everything from his old office to the new one, but the issue is nothing got burnt from Prem's office in this fire incident? Not even the letter he wrote

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Maybe DB wanted to have one room exclusively for Prem so that whenever he comes, he feels at home?

So they shifted everything from his old office to the new one, but the issue is nothing got burnt from Prem's office in this fire incident? Not even the letter he wrote

He wrote the letters from Rishikesh not his officesmiley37

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neivika

Another plothole;

How is chairperson Yuvika sitting at Prem's cabin? Prem's scandal , his resignation  , everything took place when they were in the old office which got burnt in 2003....why would the Mahajans waste a office space for building a cabin for a person who resigned?

The employee said that they shifted to the new office right after that fire incident. So I guess Mahajans' might've planned about shifting to new and better place, like during Prem's designation as the Chairperson. Also because of that the company was not too much affected since they already had a backup place to shift to

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

The employee said that they shifted to the new office right after that fire incident. So I guess Mahajans' might've planned about shifting to new and better place, like during Prem's designation as the Chairperson. Also because of that the company was not too much affected since they already had a backup place to shift to

Yeah...but why is it still being called as Prem's cabin after 20 years? Didn't anyone else get that cabin?

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neil

Originally posted by: rbpll

Vo yuvika hai vo kuch bhi kar sakti haismiley37. Just becoz she is a Kaabil. smiley36

Prem ke liye mandir banana baaki hai to inhone uske naam ek cabin kar diyasmiley37

yes she can move office from old - burned down building to a brand-new buildingsmiley37

BT24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Another plothole;

You never know, DB ne banaya hoga Prem ki yaad me smiley37

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: BT24

You never know, DB ne banaya hoga Prem ki yaad me smiley37

The only tiing left for him is to build a temple for Premsmiley37

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 5 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

The only tiing left for him is to builtd a temple for Premsmiley37

Maine toh kaha hai they will build a temple for him..Prem Mandir & DHANRAJ will inaugurate it...

NeiVika will visit that temple for blessings..

Team Bhidur

Posted: 1 months ago

Kabir temple scene plothole (i don't even want to go into this one cause i HATE how Kabir's storyline was changed in a day)

99 year lease plothole in day before yesterday's episode;

Mahajan group is only 76 years old so why would their ancestors lease a land 99 years ago to expand their house? They weren't rich a century ago WTF kind of writting is this?

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 1 months ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Team Neivika

Posted: 1 months ago

Kabir temple scene plothole (i don't even want to go into this one cause i HATE how Kabir's storyline was changed in a day)

99 year lease plothole in day before yesterday's episode;

Mahajan group is only 76 years old so why would their ancestors lease a land 99 years ago to expand their house? They weren't rich a century ago WTF kind of writting is this?

You can be right but there can be another explanation that I remembered. Yukti and Multani forced the authorities to do something illegally isn't it? How about this was one of the things? For sure Mahajans won't cross verify the papers. smiley36