Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 6 months ago

So i got bored of discussing this in the EDT's so created the new thread here , what are all the recent  plotholes we have seen in the past few weeks in this show?

The main ones are 

Vidur uncle's flashback of standing next to Neha's body and talking to Shobana over the phone , then claiming that he saw Shobana next to Neha's body holing a gun 

Shobhna getting to know about  Avni's pregnancy by  total accident and Avni herself telling that "you are the first person I'm revealing this to" and then Shobana telling a couple of weeks later that Gargi was the one who suggested to use Avni's pregnancyto frame Prem

What are the other loopholes that you have noticed?

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simple_self thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

In yesterday's episode DB said he knew that family members were behind prems scandal he kept quite because of prem as he dont want harm  them but in karvika break up episode  when all mahajans got to know about Yuvika's investigation DB showed as clueless about scandal , he supported Yuvika's investigation said  he and family want to clear prem's name from scandal, also he said yuvika has right to know the truth , if DB knew truth he shd have said it to yuvika that day it self or  else he shd have stopped yuvika from investigation as he dont want to harm mahajans name but DB dint do anything smiley36

Donno it will  be counted as plothole but DB stand kuch samaj nahi aaya 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team Bhidur

The plot got pocketssss smiley36

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Simple_self

In yesterday's episode DB said he knew that family members were behind prems scandal he kept quite because of prem as he dont want harm  them but in karvika break up episode  when all mahajans got to know about Yuvika's investigation DB showed as clueless about scandal , he supported Yuvika's investigation said  he and family want to clear prem's name from scandal, also he said yuvika has right to know the truth , if DB knew truth he shd have said it to yuvika that day it self or  else he shd have stopped yuvika from investigation as he dont want to harm mahajans name but DB dint do anything smiley36

Donno it will  be counted as plothole but DB stand kuch samaj nahi aaya 

That is definitely a plotholesmiley37

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

The plot got pocketssss smiley36

I was not expecting this responsesmiley37

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

I was not expecting this responsesmiley37

I mean the plot does thinnen a little bit pockets are wayyh too coolll

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

I mean the plot does thinnen a little bit pockets are wayyh too coolll

Yep this is too accuratesmiley37

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Yep this is too accuratesmiley37

every itv show ever smiley37

Team Bhidur

Pushpa impossible must have the biggest share of pockets along with this show in the 2020's decadesmiley37

BT24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

When Vidur gave that wicked smile to Prem's photo in his birthday pooja when he has done nothing at all to Prem smiley39