Dabangii Mulgii Aayi Re Aayi - Episode Discussion Topic #1

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Please use this topic for Dabangii Mulgii Aayi Re Aayi Episode related discussions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Started watching this showsmiley27

Senior's Cast are brilliant especially Aamir(Satya)

I liked the fact one brother is police officer and other is criminal smiley36

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The only thing I liked about today's episode was the confrontation between father and daughter.

The little one is like an electric wire, always ready to spark and turn others' fuse off!!!smiley36

And the dad is truly enigmatic - love him, hate him, cannot ignore himsmiley27

What are these people so scared of? They can handle each other very well.smiley36 

But the expectations of both father and daughter come in the way of a supposed frenemies equation.

Yet again, I am in two minds about whether Satya will kill Arya. Bolne me aur usko charitarth karne me bahut farq hai.

By the time he knows who Arya is, the relationship they may share in the future may not let him. Arya also won't be able to stay away from him for too long.

Ankush cannot hold them off for too long. He cannot hide it for too long, either. Knowing him, he will jeopardize his marital and family life to protect Arya. But it's Arya again who will be the fevicol to bring back Ankush into the Rajyavardhan fold.

Mujhko lag raha hai, it will be Ankush vs Satya, and they will compete as fathers here for Arya. And Arya will be the "kadi" to bring them all together ultimately.

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

The only thing I liked about today's episode was the confrontation between father and daughter.

The little one is like an electric wire, always ready to spark and turn others' fuse off!!!smiley36

And the dad is truly enigmatic - love him, hate him, cannot ignore himsmiley27

What are these people so scared of? They can handle each other very well.smiley36 

But the expectations of both father and daughter come in the way of a supposed frenemies equation.

Yet again, I am in two minds about whether Satya will kill Arya. Bolne me aur usko charitarth karne me bahut farq hai.

By the time he knows who Arya is, the relationship they may share in the future may not let him. Arya also won't be able to stay away from him for too long.

Ankush cannot hold them off for too long. He cannot hide it for too long, either. Knowing him, he will jeopardize his marital and family life to protect Arya. But it's Arya again who will be the fevicol to bring back Ankush into the Rajyavardhan fold.

Mujhko lag raha hai, it will be Ankush vs Satya, and they will compete as fathers here for Arya. And Arya will be the "kadi" to bring them all together ultimately.

Good to see you heresmiley31

Even I like first meet of Father and daughter..It was right amt of sass from both sides ..

Their interactions before revelation will help him to change his mind about killing...

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roses4Moira

Good to see you heresmiley31

Even I like first meet of Father and daughter..It was right amt of sass from both sides ..

Their interactions before revelation will help him to change his mind about killing...

Thank you!smiley1

I am not too sure yet that he will change his mind. I just think there could be a possibility.

I am surely confident that in the future, Ankush and Satya will again stand against each other, this time maybe imposing their rights as fathers.

As a character, Arya can grow to be the reason that mends this bridge between a dysfunctional family. Also, Satya and Arya are not yet ready to know each other.

A lot will transpire before both father and daughter are ready to face the truth.

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Thank you!smiley1

I am not too sure yet that he will change his mind. I just think there could be a possibility.

I am surely confident that in the future, Ankush and Satya will again stand against each other, this time maybe imposing their rights as fathers.

As a character, Arya can grow to be the reason that mends this bridge between a dysfunctional family. Also, Satya and Arya are not yet ready to know each other.

A lot will transpire before both father and daughter are ready to face the truth.

You're right..

Just now I saw the promo where Satya is going to kill Damini...

Now I want to see how Ankush will bring Arya in his house..

Edited by Roses4Moira - 6 months ago
libran90 thumbnail

You're right..

I saw the promo where Satya is going to kill Damini...

Exactly, so I'm not keeping my hopes up.

Because the guy is very confusing, he wants to kill Damini, who is his wife and his child's mother. On the other hand, he doesn't want to kill Ankush. If he wants to, he can.

In contrast, he listens to his mother; he cares for his family - he wants to kill if his child is a daughter but is thoroughly impressed by Arya's Dabangg persona. 

He is just plain and simple complex character.

libran90 thumbnail

Now I want to see how Ankush will bring Arya in his house..

I also have a theory to that because that has the highest possibility.

He will tell everyone Arya is his daughter. And people will think she isn't legitimate only if he keeps his wife out of the loop.

But if he keeps her in the loop, then he will just legally adopt her, that's all. But what background story he will offer, I don't know.

But the point is that Satya will not know Arya is his daughter for a long time. Now, how will his and Arya's equation grow from there, we have no idea.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Anyone here watching the post leap episodes?

I'm liking Rachna but not the ML. The track was okay but could've been slightly better. 

Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

He he stopped watching after a leap😍