umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Yay, I saw first episode.

So cute introduction of our Aarya. I could see the child actor smiling through out the stunt. Bechari.. she looked a little scared but still kept smiling till the end. Bachchi ko award do koi.. That is dedication.

And then my favorite song plays, "Gajanana" from "Bajirao Mastani".

Cute bombshell is good..There

Satya also gets a Dabangg Intro.. He is getting out of jail.. His political followers waiting for him outside the jail screaming their support waving flags etc.. Media is right there..  Everyone looking forward to "Bhau shaeb"

Satya's Mom.. (Ashwini from GHKKPM s1) She looks like a woman who is proud of her son coming out of jail. She gives you the vibe of a power hungry matriarch. She is a good politician..

"The one who went inside the jail was my son, but the one who is coming out is everyone's Bahu Saheb!!" 

Yep.. this dialogue   shows that she was the one behind her son's ambitions.

Oh somewhat disappointed with Kasturi's intro. She is good at acting, but feels a little Vampish and cartoonish... OH We have a cute Golu Molu son of Kasturi. Kasturi is the wife of Satya? I think? or sister? did not get it..

Now Cut back to Arya fights with kids. Her mother is working in scraps warehouse. I guess.. I am happy that is not again cooking or stitching. New source of income. Aarya and her mother have a nice bond. They both love each other.

Aarya is told a lie that her father is a police officer who is some secret mission.

And sejal's theory became wrong. Chaya/Damini is the real mother. She did not kidnap anyone else child. She just saw her husband murder her father in front of her eyes and well complained to her police brother in law and escaped. Because her husband declared that he will murder her just like he murdered her father. I guess that was not a great marriage.

And my theory of maybe Satya is not that bad.. also flushed into drain.

Satya come out of jail and is disappointed that no one found his wife and 'son' because of course.

Anyways good start.. I am excited!!

We do not see the police brother guy in the episode except for black and white flashback.

Let's see.. maybe he will come in next episode

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Is it just me, or do we all want Satya not to be as bad as he has been portrayed?

Is Arya going to be the turning point for Satya, considering his wish for a "boy"? Is she his karma? Is his blood being the answer to his crimes?

Have you seen the girl? Is she any less than her father?

I have a feeling Chaaya will hand over Arya to Ankush and maybe die, leading her to believe her imagination is correct. Ankush is her father.

But her blood will also call her because she has the stubborn and daring nature of her father, Satya. It will always be about which side Arya chooses - nature or nurture, Satya or Ankush.

I have also heard that they are searching for the older version of Arya. They haven't cast her yet. I feel she will be a police officer, too, but a deadly combo of Ankush and Satya.

Usually, stories are always about the mothers. Here, the story is about the fathers and who will win.

I would have been pleased had Satya been a good father and wanted a child, irrespective of gender. You never know; the guy could warm up to her, thinking she is his brother's daughter and seeing so many things common between them. 

Let's see what happens. As of now, I feel Chaaya will hand Arya over to Ankush, and he will not let anyone know about Arya being Satya's daughter. To hide the truth, woh usko apni beti bolega aur life me naya kalesh shuru hogasmiley36

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I really wanted Satya to be misunderstood guy...

But nope.. he is evil at least now..

He kills his father in law  for power, later threatens his wife he will kill her also, manipulates his mother.. and even tells that he will kill the child if it was a girl.. Yikes!!!

Will he change? Maybe..

I am loving the series...

Yes, I can see that the Chaya will die soon and maybe ankush will adopt Aarya without Satya realizing

SwatchColor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Watched all the episodes so far and I mean it sounds kinda dumb with all of the promotions and all that they would go for a month or so with the characters and replace the girl coz she isn’t “old enough” for the storyline. I know sooner or later they might even replace the entire cast for a leap or something but it would be best for the viewers sake to wait for a couple of months to grasp the plot of the show.

I don’t know. Show’s with children being in the lead is difficult to execute coz age gives it away and based on Arya she can hardly do anything as of yet (she’s 8 years old). As of now the other leads can support her but other than that she’s just the monkey in the middle.