Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

566912 thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Thank God Diwali is in November this year

Yes. Or the blame would have been on Diwali and firecrackers. Hindu festivals are always there to give lectures n rundown.

566912 thumbnail

How has Barkha started making sense lately?

Beats me too. She is slowly coming to center.

566912 thumbnail
NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Did any mainstream media world over cover these horrific news about Africa?

Hardly any. Googling the word Darfur returns very few results from the last week, including this 👇 and a few others.

https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/darfur-refugees-report-new-spate-ethnically-driven-killings-2023-11-07/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ewelinaochab/2023/11/04/darfur-womens-bodies-are-being-used-as-a-tool-of-war/

Edited by NathuPaapi - 10 months ago
NathuPaapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: indocana

Again, Chanakyaniti is being played cunningly by propagandists. The guy can't articulate nor is a good orator, but the important part of the vid is edited out where he says why it's not safe. According to him, Indian govt might repeat old shenanigans of 80s to defame Sikhs.

A Canadian member of parliament, David kilgour, in his book Betrayal: The spy Canada abandoned, confirms canada-polish double agent was recruited by associates of Indian govt to create a second bomb. He declined and reported it instead.

@bold - aren't lawyers supposed to be articulate and good orators? 🤔

Palak2812 thumbnail

How has Barkha started making sense lately?

I was about to comment this.

But heard her payments and respect as she used to get from that side has reduced so that's why

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Yes. Or the blame would have been on Diwali and firecrackers. Hindu festivals are always there to give lectures n rundown.

SC already banned firecrackers.

But nor the govt nor the Courts will work on real issues.

They have air purifiers and other stuff at home and office.

So normal insaan kese bhi jiye inko kya.

I love Cricket but after the win they could have stopped using firecrackers, when Parties win they should stop bursting crackers.

Poora ban karo na yeh kya chote chote baccho se saal mein 1 baar crackers use karna bhi chinn rahe hain.

Palak2812 thumbnail

This guy has fully lost it.

Atleast pehle normal people used to respect him now toh itna kachra kar chuka hain yeh

NathuPaapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

This guy has fully lost it.

Atleast pehle normal people used to respect him now toh itna kachra kar chuka hain yeh

True that. Jo bola wo to bola hi saath me aise ghatiya expressions aur gestures ke saath which made it look even more vulgar. smiley11

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

True that. Jo bola wo to bola hi saath me aise ghatiya expressions aur gestures ke saath which made it look even more vulgar. smiley11

Bhai inn logo ke chakkar mein Bihar ka beda garak ho rakha hain.