Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 months ago

Sometimes I wonder if the world and it's people have become more vile and disgusting now..or it was always like this and we were oblivious to it coz of absence of Social media

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Have been reading tweets of some prominent Actors who actively campaigned against Trump in last elections..working in the US but not Americans..few became citizens and got voting rights just recently.

They r in catch 22. They r denouncing Hamas but posting against Israel. They support Palestine but also condemning the 7 October incident...at the same time posting against Islamophobia. But asking for all sorts of rights and FOE across the world.

They r cursing Netanyahu but can't say a word against their own Prez and govt who actually vetoed against UN resolution for Humanitarian pause.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Der aaye durust aaye.

And she is right..sooner they understand this better for our country. Some people just know how to take advantage and it's necessary to not fall in that trap of victimhood.

Will give my example..Like I have mentioned I have seen riots in my city all through my childhood..we were scared to go in the old city on festivals. Coz we knew there would be some elements ready to create disturbances during public gatherings. And general public didn't involve in such things.

There were honest, Hardworking, righteous people from all communities who just wanted a prosperous peaceful life..which is happening now in the city. Infact my wedding saree was designed by a Muslim, I had my first cake n pastry from a bakery owned by a Muslim, my kid's first teacher was a Muslim girl, my home interiors r done by a Muslim..till date he wishes us on Diwali and we wish him on Eid. And the businessmen, workers, drivers whoever I have come across r honest..as per them Islam me haraam ka Paisa Lena manaa hai.

I have no Islamophobia..but I definitely dread people with extreme hate

Palak2812 thumbnail

We will see meltdown by many soon

Apparently this guy is gonna be PM of Netherlands

Also as Mamta Didi had problem with Indian Jersey Practice Jersey, Netherlands Cricket Team Int Jersey is of Orange Colour smiley36

https://x.com/geertwilderspvv/status/1578993995744960513?s=20

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Will there be an uproar against this too? Or since it's China it will be ignored

https://www.hrw.org/news/2023/11/22/china-mosques-shuttered-razed-altered-muslim-areas#:~:text=Chinese%20authorities%20have%20decommissioned%2C%20closed,minarets%2C%20from%20many%20other%20mosques.

https://twitter.com/MJ_007Club/status/1727382481073242156?t=P2O7glIM4ztsuCy-CjODGA&s=19