Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 months ago

Where did the BHU thread disappear? Someone quoted me and now I can't read the post😒

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why do they ban crackers every year ?? It is of no use. Nobody follows these types of bans chahe koi bhi lagaye. In my locality, people may not come out even after an Earthquake, but they always come out to burst crackers without fail and remind this world ki abhi hum zinda hain .. smiley36

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

Why do they ban crackers every year ?? It is of no use. Nobody follows these types of bans chahe koi bhi lagaye. In my locality, people may not come out even after an Earthquake, but they always come out to burst crackers without fail and remind this world ki abhi hum zinda hain .. smiley36

They should ban crackers for whole year.

Diwali still isn't there and pollution was horrible.

Crackers doesn't makes much difference, but this is ridiculous to hamper the small cracker business and small kids who only gets to burst them once a yr.

Real matter mein kisiko kaam nahi karna aur saari cheeze karenge yeh log

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

They should ban crackers for whole year.

Diwali still isn't there and pollution was horrible.

Crackers doesn't makes much difference, but this is ridiculous to hamper the small cracker business and small kids who only gets to burst them once a yr.

Real matter mein kisiko kaam nahi karna aur saari cheeze karenge yeh log

Really this is a menace. Pollution goes far and wide. Don't know till when they will keep delaying in implementing solutions.. smiley5

566912 thumbnail

Another “isolated” incident of Hinduphobia. Nothing to worry peeps.

https://x.com/charlotteflit/status/1722956967323611152?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 10 months ago
566912 thumbnail

Haley seems to be the lefto cabal’s favorite. The same Haley who tweeted- finish them. 🤷‍♀️ NYT - that doesn’t align with your pro-Palestine stance.

https://x.com/stillgray/status/1722632153094308177?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 10 months ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

No one's safe unless you're one among them

"Jewish students had to take refuge in library and lock themselves in while pro-Palestinian demonstrators POUND on the door to gain entry at NYC's liberal Cooper Union college"

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

There're allegations that some media outlets had prior knowledge of Oct 7 attack on Israel and were complicit, actively helping Hamas

What were they doing there in Gaza at 6:30 AM? One of them was seen kissing a Hamas leader's cheek, posted a selfie actually. Another one was carrying a grenade on his hand and riding on the back of the motorcycle

Here's what a Washinton post columnist says "Maybe some of them were complicit. But even if they were Isreal should give them benefit of doubt"

https://twitter.com/asymmetricinfo/status/1722660941911736528

Never thought in my lifetime will see such a statement from a journalist