NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Such heartless people. 😢

Caveat ; It's a very difficult watch 😢

https://twitter.com/JIX5A/status/1718248820276949222?t=M-ERzidNIPOX-VmnHu4k1g&s=19 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

What's the point of sharing this here Natthu Ji? People here will say India/Hindus deserve this as they were apathetic to the plight of Palestinians. Killing Palestinian innocents is deplorable but killing innocent Indians for the past many centuries is okay. Hindu or Jew lives do not matter. This is the Jihad, the holy war they talk about. It's coming.  Winter is coming...smiley19

Edited by NotYourType - 6 months ago
NathuPaapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: NotYourType

What's the point of sharing this here Natthu Ji? People here will say India/Hindus deserve this as they were apathetic to the plight of Palestinians. Killing Palestinian innocents is deplorable but killing innocent Indians for the past many centuries is okay. Hindu or Jew lives do not matter. This is the Jihad, the holy war they talk about. It's coming.  Winter is coming...smiley19

Well initially they were questioning us why we are supporting Israel. This is the answer why!

Yesterday it was happening with Israel, today it happened with us and tomorrow it will happen to others. Even wokes supporting them won't be spared. Better to wake up before it's too late.

As for bracing myself, I've already done that. Have endured many direct & indirect attacks and fully prepared for more too smiley36

Edited by NathuPaapi - 6 months ago
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Well initially they were questioning us why we are supporting Israel. This is the answer why!

Yesterday it was happening with Israel, today it happened with us and tomorrow it will happen to others. Even wokes supporting them won't be spared. Better to wake up before it's too late.

As for bracing myself, I've already done that. Have endured many direct & indirect attacks and fully prepared for more too smiley36

Yep. Prevention is cure you see. We must be ready for Wintersmiley13

From today I am officially increasing my intake of vitamin Truth by spending daily half an hour basking in the news from my fav channels smiley4  I already am growing thicker skin to save me from icy barbs. I'll also buy thicker winter clothes (will try to sneak in a bomb-proof vest or two if possible. Let me know if you know any sellerssmiley18

Edited by NotYourType - 6 months ago
NathuPaapi thumbnail

Indian courts. No hope for justice. 🤷🤕 

https://twitter.com/OpIndia_com/status/1718512991312965879?t=fbnkSqDirvP3iU1mo7dBFw&s=19 

NathuPaapi thumbnail

Useful info in the light of sudden deaths by cardiac arrest even in young people after covid (and/or vaccination). 

https://twitter.com/arunv2808/status/1718665320062222748?t=TV0CYBnQZkJrGTrPhUKPig&s=19 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Useful info in the light of sudden deaths by cardiac arrest even in young people after covid (and/or vaccination). 

https://twitter.com/arunv2808/status/1718665320062222748?t=TV0CYBnQZkJrGTrPhUKPig&s=19 

Water fast as in only on water or nirjala?

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Ok found it. That Doctor's timeline is very informative