happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

And this is what toxic masculinity or gas lighting is 
He doesn't even mention it was taken out of context or anything, he just confuses everyone with a word salad smiley23

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy0hLBVvfCF/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

gaslighting smiley37

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

this is funny.

and his face is looking so puffy. looks more and more like Sanjay Dutt 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: happygirl123

And this is what toxic masculinity or gas lighting is 
He doesn't even mention it was taken out of context or anything, he just confuses everyone with a word salad smiley23

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy0hLBVvfCF/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

He said he stands with everyone who criticizes him smiley36

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am fighting against TM by being a face of TM

I am offering myself as a poster child for TM smiley44

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

His face looks more like he was crying and tana maroing the people who called out his misogyny.😭smiley36

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 6 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

What an utterly stupid way to handle this topic.  

He had the option of saying the statements were taken out of context and he would never be that toxic and problematic.  He also had the option to say he was wrong and made a mistake and will try and do better.  Nope.  He did neither of these. He made absolutely no acknowledgment of his own problematic statements and instead tried to even portray himself as a victim who’s being used in fight against toxic masculinity, with a touch of self proclaimed nobility by declaring that we can use him for our fight 🙄🙄🙄.  In this short 20-30 second video not only he showed everyone that he’s got no remorse for his own problematic behavior but that he’s actually doubling down on using his own toxic behavior to further manipulate and gaslight others.  

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ok. I just hope he doesn’t think he’s doing a social service or something and doesn’t end up demanding money for helping the campaign/cause. smiley3 I mean he is taking credit here after all. smiley22

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

He wants to portray himself victim and guilt trip all those who called him out for his wrongdoing. Wah bhai, kya mahaan insaan he smiley29

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Is this why the RSDP Koffee with Karan thread is blowing up with all sorts of complaints smiley37