💎🌟💐Happy Birthday Vijay 💐🌟💎

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Welcome GIF - Welcome - Discover & Share GIFs

Lovely friends and fellow IFians.... Welcome to the most exciting party in the India Forums! smiley10

smiley41๐”š๐”ข all gathered here to celebrate the birthday of a man who provided us this lovely platform, which many of us now consider as our second home.smiley41  

๐™”๐™š๐™จ ๐™„๐™-๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ, ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™—๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง

Animated GIF

He is a "curious youngster" who can elevate a thought to a new height!. smiley10

His liking for the "Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi" serial prompted him to start a blog, which quickly evolved into the Indian cultural portal known as India Forums.

His words: ' We believe in teamwork and going beyond the ordinary.'

He is tough but sweet, cool but unique! Despite being an achiever, he is so humble.  He puts forth a lot of effort in everything he does and lets his successes do the talking.

Very few of us know the Birthday Boy personally, but his IF has invariably become an indispensable part of our lives.smiley4

SURPRISE FOR YOU DEEPU DII(DEEPTHIYA) | Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

With a small wish as his magic wand,

With his heart set on music in soul land,

Stood there as our friend whenever we needed,

Weaved the nest to fest with zest and verve!

He announced his arrival like the first flicker of a gleeful star on the horizon!smiley10 

One fine morning, there was an announcement from a tireless crusader with a childlike zest that he was going to weave a cozy nest for the visiting viewers to discuss their favorite serials with a long-term commitment!! 

Beginning his quest with a nascent idea, he has now scaled countless heights and mountains and experienced both triumphs and trivialities as tireless crusader.

Pin on My Saves

{ Our kid Vijay is so cute!smiley42smiley27}

~~~~~~~

smiley10This chivalrouscourteoushonorable man took a route that no one had ever taken, and he has created an amazing platform for many to move forward like a well-knit family!smiley27

India Forums has a huge number of users currently and is still expanding daily; more and more members are joining every day. You have put a ton of effort into this forum, Vijay. Every novel feature that has been added has been done so to enhance the forum. The majority of us have virtually developed an addiction to this creative platform! There is a lot to post / share, read, and see here! 

This forum will definitely keep expanding and getting better as time goes on. 

The excitement of sharing their views on each and every tele-serial drew many members into IFโ€”thousands at first, then thousands, then lakhs, and now millions! smiley32

Extraordinary effort, Vijay. Celebrate your success with your loved ones, including all the IF members. Have the best birthday ever. 

He arranged everything meticulously; the rules are like metal roads, and the solutions are like paved pathways. Occasionally, by taking little diversions to serve the purpose with wisdom and perseverance, He prefers to give a choice to each and every member: 'the choice between sust kadam raste and tez kadam rahe'

The IF is now a mansion for the emerging crowds to discover order inside chaos and to define ideas out of some formless thoughts!!

Let's collect all the blue from the sky to dip our fingers to write a nice birthday wish for  our Vijay!

Vijay Bhai

Dare to think differently.

It's the best way to succeed.

Dare to dream big, 

Be as special as you are.

Endless wishes

Countless blessings

A surplus of recollections

A heap of appreciation

A fond birthday greeting

From Millions of hearts

~~~~~

You have done so much for the India Forums; you have worked incredibly hard. Every new feature that has been added has been done for forum enhancement.

Astute leaders know when to lead and when to step back and let others lead!

smiley10 That is why you are an achiever and have gained immense love and respect from all your members.smiley27 That is priceless!

On behalf of all the members of the various forums, - A very, very Happy Birthday Bhai!

Pin on BirthdayWomen Group Clapping | 3D Animated Clipart for PowerPoint - PresenterMedia.comPin on Birthday

Buy Delta Florist Flower Bouquet - Blue In Love Online at Best Price of Rs  null - bigbasket

Tags: Sutapasima 

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

smiley10smiley10๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง ๐™€๐™ญ๐™˜๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™šsmiley10smiley10

Media GIF - Find on GIFER

smiley10He is a multitasker with continuous improvisations.smiley10 

Your sincerity inspires us. 

Your diligence, integrity, and kindness motivate us.

You set a wonderful example for all of us.

Vijay's quotes 

" For us, success is a journey, not a destination. Growth for us is getting into new avenues and proving ourselves within each niche." 

"My passion and the infinite amount of opportunities available keep me thinking and going around the clock."

"I am proud to be associated with India-Forums as it has created many relationships. Truly, I am a proud parent to IF today and will always be."

We  wish you joy, laughter, smiles, success, and good health in this fresh year. We hope your birthday and the coming year are amazing. 

Certain people might stop at a concept. However, visionaries are those who are driven to bring their ideas to life. 

Knowing something that no one else does and using that knowledge to build strong relationships is the secret of his success.

Pablo Stanley Portfolio - Pablo Stanley

He always refers to or addresses IF members as "we", "us", or "our" ---India Forums values the trust placed in it by more than 1.2 Million registered members (August 2021).

You have surpassed our expectations as our administrator, and we are proud to have someone

like you as our guiding force.

Bestowing you with our words of appreciation is not enough 

in the light of all that you have done for us so far. 

We wish you all the best and assure you our cooperation for all future incentives

You are going to gift us.smiley10

May you keep progressing, and best wishes for the times ahead!

Best wishes from

All the Veteran MembersGlobal Moderators, Channel Moderators and Forum ModeratorsGraphicers, and

Editors  who are congregated here to greet the birthday boy,their Big Brother Vijaysmiley27  

Enjoy the day to the fullest, and may you reach higher and greater heights of success in your life as you continue to grow.

We wish you a fun-filled day full of frolics and fun.

With best wishes from India -Forums.com Staff, Members & Development Team

Tags: Sutapasima

Write Up: Viswasruti

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 months ago
Savera84 thumbnail

Today we are celebrating the birthday of a special person .

A leader who leads from the front.

An administrator who interacts with members, takes their suggestions and  implements them where ever feasible.

A computer enthusiast who keeps experimenting with codes to improve the site and to make the experience easy and seamless for thousands of members who uses this site.

A person with a positive outlook and a person who enjoys travelling, watching action movies, supporting family and friends.   

I am talking about one only Vijay Bhatter, the founder of India Forums.

Happy Birthday Vijay.  Have a wonderful day and year ahead.

Tag Credit: Sutapasima

Edited by Savera84 - 6 months ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Sharing an interview of our dear boss taken some time back 

Question: -You are the big boss of I-F... but do you proudly maintain that status at home?? Who is the real boss at home?

Vijay- I never see myself as Bigg-Boss and nor does it work that way in I-F or in real life. I am very much a happy-go-lucky kind of person and have never had to throw my weight around to get anything done.

Tell us one of the craziest things about yourself that would shock everyone on IF?

Vijay: About myself ... I can bend my finger backward and make it touch the backside of the palm.

Imagine that you and your wife have met for the very first time, and you immediately have a huge crush on her and want to ask her out on a date. What is the best pickup line you would come up with to woo her? 

Vijay: Mine was almost like love at first sight, and I ended up proposing marriage on the first day only... and I am lucky that it all worked out fine..

Vijay, in the current year, what's your favorite show on TV. 1 Fiction and 1 Reality. And oh, oh, we need a reason

Vijay: I hardly get time to watch TV shows.. 

If I had to choose one, it would be:

Fiction: CID (I like investigative crime thrillers.)

Reality Show:  Dance India Dance.. (I like their show format and some of the dancing stars that have come out of it are really great) 

Which is your favorite color, and why? How many clothes do you have in your wardrobe that are of your favorite color?

Vijay: Red / Blue / Black

Well, have never counted .. 

What song best describes your work ethic?

Vijay: Woh sikander hi dosto kehlata hai Haari Baazi Ko Jeetna Jise Aata Hai.. (Jo jeeta wahi sikender) 

Kandhon se milte hain kandhe .. (Lakshya) 

What's your favorite song?
Vijay: There are so many songs that would make it to my favorite song list from the movies:

- Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge

- Dil To Pagal Hai

- Bombay 

- Taal

- Hum Aapke Hai Kaun

- Hum Saath Saath Hai

-AR Rehmaan 

If you could travel in a Time Machine, would you go back to the past or into the future?

Vijay: Past is known, so there is not much fun going back... The future is uncertain ... I would like to enjoy the present as it come... 

If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional. With whom would it be?
Vijay: Can't think of anyone... Happy being myself

If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?

Vijay - Simple Yet Extraordinary

Where would you see yourself suppose IF had never happened ?? 

Vijay: Well, would have been running a large software company. I am passionate about coding and learning new technology. 

How/where do you see yourself / your work in the next 3/5 years from now?
Vijay: Build something that would make life better for everyone, create job and money.

What is your favorite holiday spot/food?

Vijay: Switzerland and Scotland 

Swiss Fondue / Pav Bhaji /Indo Italian  

Who is your inspiration/role model?
Vijay: Steve Jobs + Bill Gates + Narayana Murthy + Richard Branson  + Warren Buffett 

Anything you want to share/tell with the members ?

Vijay: Well, I would like to thank each of you wonderful people who have been part of this journey, and honestly it would not have been possible to do it without your love and support.  Thank you, lovely members. 

: Always Be Happy :)

Many are the joys in life.

I'm blessed with quite a few.

Still, most of all, I'm grateful

To be loved by all of you. ---

Cheers,Vijay 

Imag

Many thanks to Shruti our Global Moderator 

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 months ago
Minionite thumbnail

Happy birthday Vijay!

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Happy Birthday Vijay ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Happy Birthday, Vijay Sir! smiley31 Have a fabulous day with your loved ones! โค๏ธ

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Happy Birthday Vijay sir smiley40

mishkil88 thumbnail

Happy birthday Vijay ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ‚.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Happy Birthday Vijay! Wishing you a day and year filled with love, laughter and health surrounded by your loved ones. 

Edited by LizzieBennet - 6 months ago