Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

Helping Hands

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: vijay

Thank you to all the wonderful souls who took a moment to wish me on my Birthday, I am truly touched and overwhelmed by the love and effort you've shown in creating a beautiful birthday topic for me. 

Your thoughtful gestures, heartfelt messages, and warm wishes made my day extra special. Moments like these remind me of the wonderful community we've built together and the genuine relationships I've been fortunate to form.

Madhuri, Sutapa, and Savera, your dedication and creativity never cease to amaze me. It's gestures like these that make one's Birthday not just a day older but a day richer in love and memories.

To everyone who took a moment to wish me, each wish was like a gift, wrapped with love and delivered straight to my heart. Your kind words have added joy, warmth, and sparkle to my special day.

Thank you for making my Birthday memorable. I will cherish these moments and carry them with me throughout the year.

With immense gratitude and love,

Vijay

I felt emotional reading your heartfelt and sincere words of appreciation for our simple efforts, Vijay.  smiley27

I don't know other people, but we always get the impression that you are bringing an array of cultures together in one place to share and inspire everyone to move forward with positive vibes and camaraderie.smiley32Your wonderful work in the IF is helping the community as a whole and people who want to interact with diverse cultures in particular. smiley10

You are our source of inspiration and a beacon for this IF. Greeting you on your special day is nothing but our friendly love for you.smiley27 

Thanks once again for your good words and appreciation. smiley27 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Friendly Guides

Originally posted by: vijay

Thank you to all the wonderful souls who took a moment to wish me on my Birthday, I am truly touched and overwhelmed by the love and effort you've shown in creating a beautiful birthday topic for me. 

Your thoughtful gestures, heartfelt messages, and warm wishes made my day extra special. Moments like these remind me of the wonderful community we've built together and the genuine relationships I've been fortunate to form.

Madhuri, Sutapa, and Savera, your dedication and creativity never cease to amaze me. It's gestures like these that make one's Birthday not just a day older but a day richer in love and memories.

To everyone who took a moment to wish me, each wish was like a gift, wrapped with love and delivered straight to my heart. Your kind words have added joy, warmth, and sparkle to my special day.

Thank you for making my Birthday memorable. I will cherish these moments and carry them with me throughout the year.

With immense gratitude and love,

Vijay

I am so touched by your appreciation that poetry flowed out uninhibited dear Vijay……

To Vijay sir with our love 

We have a lovely boss,

for whom we all care.

Its not always so lucky, 

to have a boss who cares .

A milieu you create ,

to fully exhibit our talents ,

And you help us express ,

in happiness or at times of duress. 

That’s how you ensure your team’s success 

You are the one in charge, 

Connecting people by leading , 

You improve work’s meaning ,

You seem to know everything .

You identify people n pick up excellence 

Your choice makes such a difference 

Our development potential you can foresee

You have superior qualities we can see

Your job is not just supervision 

Members are lucky you have that vision,

It’s only with your lead 

We all are sure to succeed.

Getting the chance to talk to you, is important to us

many of us once in a while need to vent

It is very comforting to know you will not scold us 

As we all complain with good intent. 

Today is your special day .

And we all gather to appreciate you.

Our hearts full of love n gratitude 

Is all can we offer you.

Lucky we are to have a home so lovely 

And for that we thank you whole heartedly! 

By Sutapa 

IMG_1166.jpeg

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 months ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Happy Birthday Mr Man.

Hoping you have a great day.

How are u gonna treat us all for your birthday?

We will accept nothing less than a 3 course meal at the Taj or even better.

Have a great Birthday.  

Carisma. 

Edited by carisma2 - 6 months ago
tellyme thumbnail

Happy birthday day Mr. Vijay.

Thank you for giving us this wonderful platform which is a second home to many of us.

IF made me meet that side of me which I never knew existed.

I started my writing journey here 13 years ago and  have since then  been writing and got immense support from my friends and readers on IF.

So thank you so much for giving us this wonderful platform 

Have a great birthday πŸ₯³ πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

A very happy birthday to you Vijay sir smiley40smiley41smiley40

Happy Birthday gif

Edited by BhetuPunha - 6 months ago
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Belated happy birthday Vijay...Thanks for creating such a wonderful platform for us. Keep shining.

Beautiful thread Madhuri.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Belated Happy Birthday Vijay SirπŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸ°...wish u a wealthy and healthy year ahead πŸ§ΏπŸ˜‡

Thk you for giving us IFπŸ™πŸ™