Abhi gets Teej and Karvachauth Abhin gets Ghanghor

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

I am supposed to like this character to get the badge of feminism. What a modern day progressive woman, keeping fast for Abhi when she is pregnant with An's child. Water isn't allowed in Karvachauth, I am sorry little Navri, you have to take care of yourself because your mother is incapable of taking good decisions. 

Edited out offensive tweet 

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

Maybe Abhi-Shek, Jeet will get some other festival. Perhaps both can sit on Abhi's death havan as husband and wife 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

I am supposed to like this character to get the badge of feminism. What a modern day progressive woman, keeping fast for Abhi when she is pregnant with An's child. Water isn't allowed in Karvachauth, I am sorry little Navri, you have to take care of yourself because your mother is incapable of taking good decisions.

DT edited: abusive tweet from quoted text

i just saw that Akshara's reports are in bad condition smiley37 she is supposed to eat to save this kid. smiley26 acting aise karthi hai as if baccha is important but uske decision aise hothe hai iisse baccha suicide karle. Pregnancy main kaun fast rakhtha hai. Upar se after knowing her reports are bad. And she will even roam every where for abhi's job hunt 😆

I feel bad for Navri 😄 Navri take care of yourself akshara ke bhaorse math rehna she is known for neglecting her kids 🤣

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 6 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

She was doing Kung fu when she was pregnant with twins, she can do anything. You'll see this panoti will break fast and Abhi will die but Abhi will complete fast and she'll live on for years./jk She locked Abhir in a room after his heart condition resurfaced 

did she really locked our golu smiley7 i stopped watching epis..it's been 2 weeks now smiley36 just waiting for Abhimanyu's death smiley37

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

did she really locked our golu smiley7 i stopped watching epis..it's been 2 weeks now smiley36 just waiting for Abhimanyu's death smiley37

Yes she did. 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Maybe Abhi-Shek, Jeet will get some other festival. Perhaps both can sit on Abhi's death havan as husband and wife 

makar sankranti 🤣🤣🤣 mimi will tell special fast for new couple😉

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Voh jabardasti ja Raha tha shiv ji k mandir mei heart condition k sath abhimanyu also know that.

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

makar sankranti 🤣🤣🤣 mimi will tell special fast for new couple😉

In Gen 4, they can have Abhijit as MLs chacha. Getting her mom married can be a new project of FL. Both mom and daughter in same house. I don't wanna say it because people gang up on me but the word I want to say rhymes with "Cyborg"