Single Mom Era is old thing for Era where mom gets super papa.

Posted: 10 months ago

Several shows have shown a journey similar to other iTv plot where mother is forced to leave a house, kicked out or just treated so badly that they seemingly had no other option but to leave... 

They both stood strong in face of tough times and became single moms - example : Naira, Sai, Nayantara, Priya soods (both tbh), etc. 

They have shown that there is no harm in any of those... 

Worst were Nayan and Priya because poor MLs were just perfect and it was their own decision to keep themselves away from family which could be proven toxic. 

But here... Is something completely different... A mother who saw what would be best for her child. She saw how her child loved this male friend of hers who saved his (and her) life! 

It's an era to bring best father figure for a child. 

Looking at this clip, honestly, I don't even want to say Akshara chose the Abhinav as a father, it wad Abhir who chose Abhinav as his father and Akshara just obliged. Yes a baby could make decision too- 

https://twitter.com/imyselfaurmein/status/1679330253297291266?t=Nk1Tco_Gs8lAnjK7zGQcoQ&s=19

It's just sad that as a child he wasn't even asked for his wish before being pushed to Birla House. 

I don't really see what's so wrong in moving on with a man who helped you through your roughest patch of life! Let's assume that Akshara may have been alone during that Toofani night and baby may have lost its life.. Would it make any difference in anyone else's life except AkshNav? 

(I will go and look for that clip too... Placeholder for it) 

I honestly don't think so, Birlas/Goenkas already assumed kid was dead, so all they would have had was another excuse to blame Akshara. 

But this woman went through hell that night and if not for emotional Accha Admi, the kid may have not even been there in first place. I don't think Akshara was ever wrong to give him that place. 

Yes, legal procedures and all were wrong but Abhinav being Abhir's father was a well-thought decision. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadooCandy thumbnail

But the new era also consists of people believing in humanity and equality , who don't support the idea of taking a child from a rightful parent and erasing the existence of both from each others lives .

The very fact that abhimanyu would have never let abhir be taken away from him if only he had known about the child being alive , summarizes that he was deprived of his legal rights .

Edited by LadooCandy - 10 months ago
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I was tired with single mom era.. like they made FL mom single so one day ML will come and can take them back again in toxic house.. kuch bhi ho FL pureee hona chahiye with no man in her life(even tho ml will get engaged,or date,marry)

First time i saw FL actually chose the nice man and the kid's bond with second father.. akshnavir is actually breath of fresh air in this show.. first time I'm watching a General family drama show(i watched kzk2 only for my parth 😅) on my own after abhinav's entry.. 

AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Haa. Abhimanyu wouldn't have let abhir be taken away..he would've snatched the baby or would've forced ak to be with him or baby even tho he don't respect her anymore.. and that's why Ak did what she did without any regret.. why should she give away her son whom she birthed with lot's of difficulty?

Beautiful post ! Watching the video even I believe Abhir chose Abhinav as his papa more than Ak n Abhinav! Or As this show always talks and make us believe about DESTINY ,it’s destiny who chose Abhinav for Abhir and Ak! Though she met him on the day she has been sent out of BH ,she waited for Manyu to come and take her and Abhir back home for 7mnths even after all the trauma he caused on WD! In unconscious state she saw Abhinav holding kid and thinks Manyu came to take them back and says’ Abhi tum aa gayi’
     Akshara have all the rights to chose what n whom she wants to live with! Single mom era has been shown in many shows before but I liked how Akshara chose to leave her traumatic past behind and move on in her life with a man who stood beside her in her toughest times,, it was not easy for her to trust someone and love again ,it  took 6 yrs and finally she is there! Mrs.Sharma! 

As Manjari said if they have know about one baby still alive  they would have never let her , I would have hated if that happened , Ak have no value  if she is not carrying a a baby?  she is not a murderer then ? I loved Ak’s reply to Mj!

Edited by Chaitu.V - 10 months ago
umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I was/am not much interested in Ak to see if she became a single rockstar mamma or married to stanger mamma. But I must say....

If AbhiN was not there then it would have been so ITV ish to show Abhir longing for father... Estranged mom and dad staying together again for the child.

Everyone realising that 'soul'mates were meant to be together etc etc...

Atleast because of this track...but remained unpredictable.

Infact it is so unpredictable even now... That people are seeing the show because they want to know what will happen next instead of... you know... Genuinely interested 😅😜😂😂

ITV rarely these things

Non biological father son relationship

Proper parenting (initial Kasauli days)

A woman realising toxic traits of he ex and then moving on

So I enjoyed it...

But now this show is not famous with proper track execution... I am not optimistic about the future... atleast it was good until it lasted 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Abhir and AbhiN realationship was base for Ak Abhinav relationship... Which was also new for ITV...

Over all  really nice track with fresh concepts.. although most were recycled tracks 

I just fail to understand why ppl expect that only single moms, who are abandoned by their husbands, can depict the struggle of motherhood and that they can not be strong and independent if they chose to get a companion. 

Meaning once a married woman has faced some kind of setback in relationship, she should remain single and be wary of other men or worse wait for the person who gave that setback, in the first place, to take her back. 

Why? I think the best a person, irrespective of gender, can do for themselves is to find happiness no matter where that happiness comes from. So if a woman wants to be career driven, she can go in that direction but that doesn’t mean she has forfeited the right to move on and give a second chance to her life.

Coming back to the story, It has been said a lot that Akshara has been turned into a docile woman and she has no character just because, unlike general ITV trope, she chose to get married and built herself a small world, comprising of her husband and child, which she fought with death to bring into this world, and found her happiness with them

Ask anyone what their biggest wish is and most common answer will be — a happy family! That’s what Akshara has achieved.
And who said a married woman can’t be strong and independent. Such thought process is nihilistic and against the very essence of happy family. Akshara runs her business and, thus, is financially independent. She is further pursuing a law degree and has used her knowledge of law to get her husband out of trouble. So can we really claim that she is neither strong nor independent just because she prioritizes her family more. This cannot  be the reason to demean either her character or motherhood.

Edited by Sherlockian - 10 months ago

Wow such a beautiful thought..❤️

Yes. Abhir chose his father and not the other way round . 

I'd say , this is the best thing done by akshara in s3 ..move on to a better life partner and give her child a healthy loving environment to grow...away from his obsessive grandmother and grandmother's son...jitna Der door rahe utna hi kaafi tha...kam tha but nevertheless, abhir experienced a very different and a better life. 

Priyrabha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Abhir is the miracle kids for AkshNav. He will comeback this time too after this toofan. He will return to his parents.

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Several shows have shown a journey similar to other iTv plot where mother is forced to leave a house, kicked out or just treated so badly that they seemingly had no other option but to leave... 

They both stood strong in face of tough times and became single moms - example : Naira, Sai, Nayantara, Priya soods (both tbh), etc. 

They have shown that there is no harm in any of those... 

Worst were Nayan and Priya because poor MLs were just perfect and it was their own decision to keep themselves away from family which could be proven toxic. 

But here... Is something completely different... A mother who saw what would be best for her child. She saw how her child loved this male friend of hers who saved his (and her) life! 

It's an era to bring best father figure for a child. 

Looking at this clip, honestly, I don't even want to say Akshara chose the Abhinav as a father, it wad Abhir who chose Abhinav as his father and Akshara just obliged. Yes a baby could make decision too- 

https://twitter.com/imyselfaurmein/status/1679330253297291266?t=Nk1Tco_Gs8lAnjK7zGQcoQ&s=19

It's just sad that as a child he wasn't even asked for his wish before being pushed to Birla House. 

I don't really see what's so wrong in moving on with a man who helped you through your roughest patch of life! Let's assume that Akshara may have been alone during that Toofani night and baby may have lost its life.. Would it make any difference in anyone else's life except AkshNav? 

(I will go and look for that clip too... Placeholder for it) 

I honestly don't think so, Birlas/Goenkas already assumed kid was dead, so all they would have had was another excuse to blame Akshara. 

But this woman went through hell that night and if not for emotional Accha Admi, the kid may have not even been there in first place. I don't think Akshara was ever wrong to give him that place. 

Yes, legal procedures and all were wrong but Abhinav being Abhir's father was a well-thought decision. 

. Beautiful post ❤️❤️ I loved that they didn't take single mom track and showed something different on ITV.