naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyTycHlvR0L/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

" Red flag ka powder bna k sindoor lga liya behen ne "I saw this comment by one user n it seems so true 😶😶

I was with such a man once who would joke n try to put me down always n feel bad about myself..but I could never laugh at his third class jokes n felt miserable..and ultimately could get rid of him

Edited by naaznin - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ranbir should just zip it at this point 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naaznin

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyTycHlvR0L/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

" Red flag ka powder bna k sindoor lga liya behen ne "I saw this comment by one user n it seems so true 😶😶

I was with such a man once who would joke n try to put me down always n feel bad about myself..but I could never laugh at his third class jokes n felt miserable..and ultimately could get rid of him

Bad roast..she is a human, not a toast

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Is sindoor back in fashion now? This the second topic on sindoor? Y’all finally realize the keemat of ek chutki sindoor?

naaznin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Is sindoor back in fashion now? This the second topic on sindoor? Y’all finally realize the keemat of ek chutki sindoor?

Many women still use sindoor in India.. in hindu wedding it's still there.. though after marriage celebs don't use but commoners do ..

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I stumbled upon another video of him and Anushka where he makes fun of her taking anxiety meds, and she fires back, teasing him about needing cocaine to stay energized for public appearances. He got all defensive. 

I mean, in this era of PR teams working round the clock to shape your image, you must be a pretty horrible person to still come off like this 😬

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Ranbir brings Alia down w invisible knives ? 

naaznin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Ranbir brings Alia down w invisible knives ? 

Yes..

Some men r like that. I have experienced this myself. He may think it's just a funny joke but the person gets insulted n it hurts n embarassing too 

Like he said about "alia not getting found"..it may sound funny when a teasing friend or brother say it  but when it comes from a boyfriend or husband it sounds hurtful .

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I wonder what did Alia see in him to marry him? From a personal experience I can say it’s pathetic to be with someone like this, no matter how successful and independent you’re if your partner is like this, it’s never a happy place. Alia could do so much better but she ended up with this? 

And why are men in general so pathetic? smiley13
Most are filled with so much toxicity and the urge to dominate their women, nothing works for them, too young is not okay, above 30 isn’t okay, working means ladki is careless, housewife means ladki is dumb, too fair means too good to be secure, too dark means they’re born ugly, if they can cook then they should keep cooking, if they can’t then they should know it, men seems like have no choice set, they want a girl to be everything while they don’t look at a mirror and judge their own capabilities. 

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I guess there’s always a balance in nature 

She got everything she wanted career and life wise except for a husband that adores her

Goes to show life isn’t perfect for anyone