Dkp and their obsession with mental health issues .

Puchuu10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

As someone who has seen 2 deaths in less than 6 months of immediate family. I can say that No, DKP nobody faints suddenly due to PTSD. It's a bit sensitive thing, and this time I'm personally offended by this whole Vanraj's ptsd thing. Makers need to do proper research on such topics. And yes no doctor can confirm any mental health issue without any counselling and psychic evaluation. 

Edited by Puchuu10 - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Puchuu10

As someone who has seen 2 deaths in less than 6 months of immediate family. I can say that No, DKP nobody faints suddenly due to PTSD. It's a bit sensitive thing, and this time I'm personally offended by this whole Vanraj's ptsd thing. Makers need to do proper research on such topics. And yes no doctor can confirm any mental health issue without any counselling and psychic evaluation. 

What you saying are logical and sensible things....just remember you can find them in La La Land ... but not in Anupamaa land...smiley14   

Puchuu10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmikumr

What you saying are logical and sensible things....just remember you can find them in La La Land ... but not in Anupamaa land...smiley14   

Fair enough, until and unless anupama will not lecture us on how "aroma" works we the small brained people will not understand it .

They have time and again made a mockery of sensitive issues, be it domestic abuse, PTSD, death, adoption, prostitution, parenthood and the list goes on...

There is no point expecting anything sensible and well researched, its time these people pay a price for influencing the masses with half baked info

Edited by hinz - 7 months ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: hinz

They have time and again make a mockery of sensitive issues, be it domestic abuse, PTSD, death, adoption, prostitution, parenthood and the list goes on...

There is no point expecting anything sensible and well researched, its time these people pay a price for influencing the masses with half baked info

Very true. By this point Dkp is synonymous with insensitivity, shamelessness and mockery of each possible issue through the medium of their terrible shows. A speshal Thoo thoo thoo for TamaShahis

DKP's take on mental health.

Mental health is justification for EMAs, mental health is reason for tantrums on your spouse, and mental health can be fixed by shredding pillows.

But if they can make a joke of the process of organ donation and post-natal measures, then mental health is still a very niche concept in India.