Radhiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 days ago

Was watching shahi uncle ka interview yesterday and he was like forum pe people were telling we ruined anupamaa show when trp fell but trp again rose blah blah blah 

Kuch bhi bolo shahi uncle but apko farak to padta hai what people say due to your ego warna apke pass itna vella time bhi hai to visit forum? smiley36

Edited by Radhiii - 15 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So he is stalking us 

I already know this hahahahsmiley37

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sir jee, Why you even felt the need to visit the forum when your show consistently dominates the charts. How does the opinion of ordinary  people like us matter to you ?

Anyway,  dialogues toh aap or apke writers yahi se pick karte hai..

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sir, pls anuj ko maar dosmiley42

-Regards all forum memberssmiley9

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radhiii

Was watching shahi uncle ka interview yesterday and he was like forum pe people were telling we ruined anupamaa show when trp fell but trp again rose blah blah blah 

Kuch bhi bolo shahi uncle but apko farak to padta hai what people say due to your ego warna apke pass itna vella time bhi hai to visit forum? smiley36

I think it's proven when villains and vamps on the show repeat the things people say here. Latest Vanraj said the exact same thing people were repeating about Anupama trying to sabotage Anuj and shrutis relationship.

It's so hilarious to me that such rich powerful people are still so insecure and behave like spoiled, petty children.

Edited by Harish111 - 15 days ago
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Muskie

Sir, pls anuj ko maar dosmiley42

-Regards all forum memberssmiley9

Ek aur request.

Please finish off the entire Kapadia clansmiley9You can either kill them or make them disappear... Thank you sir in advance for being considerate enough to read our comments and fulfill our icchassmiley9

Radhiii thumbnail

Yes we kind of knew it already  but him actually accepting is so hilarious as he is supposedly one of the biggest tv producer and yet gets hassled with india forum wasissmiley36

Edited by Radhiii - 15 days ago
Radhiii thumbnail

He reminds me of sandeep reddy vanga as both get irked when their work doesn't get praised and instead is criticized. Constructive criticism causes diarrhea to both smiley36

Radhiii thumbnail

Earlier i was not a part of "anuj should die gang"  But now if i dont join this bandwagon then lanat hai mujhpe especially after his recent antics in hospital and after hospitalsmiley36