Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 months ago

The question has been asked. Will she answer?

Not easy for her to answer it.

But she can answer why she left and did not keep in touch.

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

fantastic update....

aha so grandfather came to know of geet being maan's special interest - and then not just teenage infatuation but actually love!!!

so sweet, the way he went about finding geet and then setting up circumstances to meet her and take her home with him, making it up for uprooting maan suddenly....

yes ofcourse the only reason maan will come back to India is Geet....and that is what his grandad told him...

and what a surprise finding geet in front of him....he could not believe it..

but then she is still the same.....running away from him....not answering his questions of why she went away from him....why..

so loved how maan kept teasing her....how could he let her go so easily...after all the trouble she put him through.....so many sleepless nights and days...he just could not get his mind on anyone else but her...

he completely used this time to tease her...adorable..

now waiting to see what geet answers maan....will she be truthful?? 

hope she answers him and thus herself too..

but she will have to revisit those tough times for her.....can she see the love in his eyes for her??

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Both the updates were amazing so it's about their meet up after geet went running from him for past 3 years where he was missing his happiness since the time geet left...after having to know about her feelings from her own diary he was angry that geet left him...

Now that seeing her gave him the life back still teasing and taunting geet to death...the best part was Maan's super cool grandparents who took the effort to bring geet back....and savitri warning him to behave with geet despite him being hurt and that came as surprise to Maan....

Now that geet was in dilemma of what to do next being near Maan nothing made her sense....as she is caught up for his birthday preparation... though there was confrontation after that day geet decided to rush out just by having the glimpse of the birthday boy who was completely ignoring her and enjoying his day...

As none noticed she decided to escape least she knows that maan's gaze was on her everytime...it was so cute when he demanded her wish and gift...it was interesting there you stopped on the verge .. 

waiting to read more thanks for the tag dear 😍

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 22 Part 1 

Exciting Chapter

I love the title as it refers to both Maan and Geet been each others light of their soul

Oh so Maan's Dadaji had found out about Geet

been the love of Maan's life and he made sure to follow Geet

been at the car sales was just one of his attempts to cross Geet

and truly find out if she is genuine or not .

bringing Geet back to KM where Dadima was excited to see Geet

and wanted Maan back home 

now that Maan is back , he could not resist teasing Geet 

but for some reason she seems to hide her feelings well , though her blush creeps up

when close to Maan

but again it's a rather sore subject just talking about her leaving when she actually meant 

the room , Maan remembered his days without her

Dadaji found out that Geet was Maan's love as he always kept looking at her photos and getting lost

in them.

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 22  Part 2 

Fantastic Chapter 

Though Dadaji speaks about KC but both Dadaji and Dadima

wants Maan to reunite with Geet 

Maan shows that he does not care about her but he has truly fallen in love with her 

and he probably just wants to know if she also loves him 

that at least he can fight for both of them.

at his party he made sure to dance with Geet and again he wants to confirm from her 

if she still loves him

I'm just hoping that she gives him a positive reply 

goldenchimes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 22. Just wow. Phenomenal update once again. I am loving how mature and cool Maan's grand parents are. Viraj is damn awesome. He partially blames himself for making Maan sad but the way he got Geet back was awesome. I love how Maan is teasing Geet. This is brilliant to ease up the tension and awkwardness they have. Their closeness is blowing my mind. So amazingly written. Maan is very insecure whenever she talks about leaving. 3 years is a big time and he is not sure of her side now. Geet on other hand no clue what Maan is thinking. She is being very guarded. Loved the birthday moments and the way Maan asked for her wish and gifts. He asked the main question. Such a cliff hanger again. Waiting for next chapter. 

Please update soon

maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail

Chapter 22 part 1

Awesome part

Maan GF planned well to get maaneet close n also tested geet .... Good planning 👍

Maaneet moments .... Lovely 

Maan tease geet n poor girl can't protest n lost in charmers charm 😉🥰

maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail

Chapter 22 part 2

Love G parents n maan convo... Maan answers were so fun ..  spl... Dadaji ki saadi 😅 well G Parents r not less they know very well how to hit back ... Awesome .... Love that 😍

Geet feelings n emotions u describe so well  .... Both maan n geet faced so much in past ... but geet pain is 😞😥 now hoping all good for maaneet 🤞👌

Maan bday ... He wants wish n gift from geet .. love the way u wrote ... Romance with interrogation 😉😄

Love that ... 😍

Thanks for update 🤗

tellyme thumbnail

Ipti, 

I know I am getting so delayed these days... busy trying to come up to speed with multiple of mine runningsmiley36

Will read and comment.

Edited:

Wow.. wow.. wow... I loved it totally... it was a play of romance and I could feel romance all through.So many beautiful sensations you ran me down with as Maan was playing around with her.... I loved it when he was in teasing mode... confidently teasing her but the moment his insecurity hits and he backs out... don't know about Geet, but I felt empty... His insecurities due to her disappearing in installed deep within him.

Ohh... I can understand Geet's condition of seeing him in black... and she is caught once again by her destiny... I mean Maan..

Ohh can understand Geet condition in his arms and then his question... ohh dear, Maan just need one yes from her and he will pull the rest... 

Lovely, left me with so many lingering beautiful feelings

smiley31

Edited by tellyme - 1 months ago
Geet980 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for tag. Waited for this update. Chapter 22. Part 1. 

Loved the full filled update. So much more revealed. So it was not a coincidence that Viraj has found Geet. He followed her for months. He saw how sad Maan is without Geet. Maan used to see her photo that they took in the mountains. 

Viraj is so witty and an amazing parent. So beautifully described about love. Totally love how Maan defended Geet infront of his dadaji. His life is dark without her light. He loves her so much. I can't wait when Geet comes to know how this. 

Wow the hot moments in Maan's room. Maan is not leaving a chance to tease Geet. And Loved every bit of his teasing. He remembers her diary about him. Loved how he teased her with his wet hair. He wants to kiss her. He is controling.

What a gentleman. Maan draped her dupatta back on her. Geet is frozen. Haha that button remark is hilarious. She still loves him madly. But her reserved nature is misleading Maan. It's sad that he still gets so hurt when she wants to leave. They need to talk freely and both are introverted so Maan actually needs to have patience in dealing Geet.