Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geet980 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Chapter 22. Part 2. Lovely part. Maan and his bond with his grandparents are superb. So they want him to get married. Really loved their direct ways. Savitri and Viraj knows he loves Geet. Viraj wants him to take over Kc. And Dadi ma wants him to get married. Maan also has reasons. 

Ha ha. Maan's remark about his dadaji's shadi was hilarious. Loved the way they hinted at Geet. Of course Maan knows Geet is single. Viraj said the best thing that he should try to win her back. Viraj and Savitri has a beautiful relationship. 

Geet's sadness is understandable. She still loves Maan very much. But she doesn't know Maan too fell for him head over heels. His eyes filled with love for her confused her. It must be also very hard for her to relive her past trauma. She was busy with Maan's bday celebrations. Maan is ignoring Geet. And she again drools on him wearing black. She wanted to sneak out but I am sure Maan also has eyes only at her. 

The way this whole scene is written it played before I my eyes. So beautiful. Their coziness and Maan's sweet questions to Geet loved it. So romantic. Geet don't want to talk about past. And Maan wants answers. I hope she says yes to Maan's question. But seeing how introverted and hurt Geet is I am in doubt. Not fair to end at such a moment. Badly want to read more. Eagerly waiting for next chapter. 

Migraine thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nothing happened out of the blue. Maan's grandfather is an attentive parent. He knew Maan is in love with the girl in mountain and decided to bring her back when Maan was done with his studies. Brilliant 😄

Migraine thumbnail

Geet is the light of Maan's soul. What a beautiful definition of love. I really like how each chapter names are so unique and depicts the entire mood. This was is so beautiful. 

Migraine thumbnail

Its so hard for Geet to control when Maan is teasing her like this. I am loving this playful Maan. The droplet scene is so romantic. Was Geet actually waiting to button his shirt? 😂

Migraine thumbnail

Geet's dilemma can be felt throughout. Poor girl faced so much and now again faced with the man she loves the most. Maan indeed makes her heart beat faster just like before 

Migraine thumbnail

Maan has such warm relationship with his family. Love his old folks. They are superb. Maan's dadi warned him to behave with Geet is so sweet❤️

CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely updates  

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hi, I had been summoned to substitute to take classes in the training center. Now am preparing the update. First I will finish MFC -TS and then Loveholic will be updated & after that, My Impossible Love - next week. 

As you all know, I am struggling to find much time so your feedback & patience is highly appreciated. Those who haven't liked & commented on the previous parts do catch up. 🌸💜🙏

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Alright so we’re back into flashbacks 👍

So it was no coincidence that dadaji found Geet. He has planned it! Glad to know that he loves Maan so much that he’s ready to do anything for him ❤️

Before the recent chapters, I had assumed that Maan was acting nonchalant and was avoiding Geet after their reunion however that was not the case and he’s been trying to affect her in ways he wants her to be affected 😍❤️

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Aww I am glad I was able to make your day 😁

Looking forward to the rest of the story ❤️

All the characters you’ve introduced so far have been to the point so I get it as to why didn’t u delve more into Dev👌

I am also looking forward to reading Loveholic! Will try to catch up on it soon as well 😍

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

Hi, Your comment has literally made my day. All your kind words, I can't thank you enough. 🌸

Abhishek is a very generic typical guy just as you rightfully mentioned. 

As for keeping Dev at bay. She did it but Dev was getting more pulled in her. I tried to keep other characters less thus couldn't show Dev's part more. But that being said, Geet was naive and only 19. She has learned from her mistakes. 

Thank you for loving Maan. 🥰 Geet loves him, it's from her POV until now so I am beaming that your favorite is Maan.

Thank you once again for your amazing comment. Hope you continue to love the story as it progresses. smiley31💜