Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GuruDd thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Congratulations for a new story 

the start is amazing geet is maans grandpa's secetary but maan has landed and is new here geet wants to atleast let know about the details but as always not giving her attention but it does seems like he is effected by her presence he finds her annoying but next moment they kissed oh my God this is going to be interesting in past geet was I think padaku and maan hardly realize her presence but now in present he asked her who he is to her he might have found her familiar  

Please do continue and already cant wait for next update smiley10

Edited by GuruDd - 6 months ago
taahir004 thumbnail

Prologue 

Intense , Curious and Mischievous 

At present it seems like Maan has been deeply hurt 

yet at the same it almost feels like he yearns love 

Geet is she perhaps a standby secretary to Maan, but it seems as if he just 

avoids her 

it rather seems as if he is doing it to save himself from pain 

but I did not understand why would he kiss her to intimately , if she truly means nothing to him.

was Maan trying to remind Geet about the past , perhaps some incident ?

oh now I await the rest of this story 

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you so much for liking the preview of this story. smiley27

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Hello Iptida

Thank you for posting the prologuesmiley31

Fascinating prologue... well written

of cos Maan is arrogant and rude.....

hate how he ignored and treats Geet

well Geet works for KC

Geet's annoyance with Maan's behavior was justified

alas she has no choice 

but she tried to engage with him before their meeting

so Maan is still angry as she led his personal letter

at least she apologised to him

however Maan was so mean and broke her pearl necklace

upset that he insulted Geet

her anger and behavior was justified

glad that she confronted Maan

oh he threatened her

liked that she was not scared of him

great that she threw his words in his face

Maan was unperturbed

Gosh he threatened to kiss her

Geet's response was reasonable

wow he kissed her

she was indeed shocked 

hmm she was clearly affected by the kiss

and so was he.....

Geet's question was anticipated

not surprised that Maan's reply perplexed Geet

Geet's thoughts were understandable

Past well incorporated

oh no Geet was pranked

as expected Geet was really mortified

ahh Maan was also there 

Geet was really embarrassed

feeling for Geet

waiting for Chapter 1smiley42

Hi, Thanks for your amazing comment. smiley31

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: babelicious

Very nice yet a confusing prologue!!! 
a bunch of things happening here. Maan is this rich arrogant dude who is totally Colored Textignoring his new PA! He is acting like she is invisible. Geet is putting up with his obnoxious behaviour due to her professional commitment. But he seems to be pushing it.
And here starts my confusion.. It is clear one has unrequited love on the other. Initially it looked like Geet coz he is richer and there was a hint of not able to achieve the other. But in her job Geet has never once shown any hint of having any feelings as such on him. He keeps the letter open, as if he wanted her to read it.. what was in that letter, she was seen apologizing. Maan is as if venting out something on her, purposely targeting her to get some reaction, he broke her necklace like some bratty kid. Then there is that car scene, where she finally answers him back and gets down, and he kisses her now in a road! He also hinted something, like he knows her from past. So Geet is recollecting the past where she was humiliated with ragging and Maan also was present. Geet was an introvert; and Maan too seems quite but popular. She had a crush on him?! No idea but wonderful prologue, and it makes me eager for the chapters and the confusion to clear. Also hope you’d update DTE anytime!!!

Hi, thank you for your comment. Whatever happened in the prologue each scene has a backstory and it will get revealed with further updates and will make complete sense once pieced together. 

Bold green - Geet is not Maan's pa. She is Maan's grandfather's pa. They have a project together so she has to discuss it with him.

Bold Red - Absolutely correct about Maan.

Bold Blue - Yes, intend to update it. Prepared a few drafts for it. 

Edited by WaveTeal - 6 months ago
WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Lovely prologue..... wonderfully written

I loved everything about it. It gave me vibes of old Maaneet stories... Typical gussa and attitude carrying Maan and Talented confused  introvert Geet. 

Okay... you can hide your obsession for her behind your attitude MSK but you can never let her go...

The moment she got down, he lost it and poured it on her....

And Geet.. why do I feel Geet has hidden feelings for him too... 

Waiting for next.... I am loving the feel of this story...

Ah this is a very ensuring response. Wasn't sure how it turned out. Your comment gives a lot of clarity.

Maan is actually not how he appears in the prologue. Soon you will know what I mean smiley9

Glad that you liked the vibes and feel of the story.
Thank you for your wonderful comment.smiley31

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhanu27

Fascinating Prologue. A little bit mysterious. The verses at the beginning are beautiful. It indicates unrequited love and anguish. Geet is working on Maan's company it seems. She is an architect. She went to pick him up from the airport. Maan ignores her. She is putting up with him for the sake of her job. Geet read some letter. Maan got mad at her for that. Geet said sorry. Maan broke Geet's necklace and taunted her sorry. He seems like an entitled jerk already lol. But I am very confused with geet's reaction. why is she tolerating his behavior? And why is she letting him come so close to her when he is ignoring her all the time? Back in car Geet wanted to discuss the project. Maan again avoids her. She hears him calling her annoying and poison. He wants Sasha in the project and not geet. This made her angry. She got off in anger and Maan saves her. He looks quite worried for someone who was ignoring her. Geet has a point. She wants him to leave her but he is persistent. He warns geet to kiss her out of the blue. Hold on. what is happening. Geet instead of stopping made maan even more angry. He kissed her! Is maan right? she wanted him to kiss her? Geet seemed comfortable and even she kissed him back? or did i get it wrong? Maan asked her who is he to her. even i want to know. In past they were never friends? I was thinking they were exes but past part left me with a lot of questions. Geet got pranked and maan was present. He doesnt seem so bratty in past. But introverted geet is affected by getting pranked in front of him. Amazingly written. Eagerly waiting for chapter 1. Thanks for updating and tagging me. Loving the dynamic shades in maaneet's character already. Update soon.

Hi Bhanu, thank you for your in-depth comment. Really appreciate it. smiley27
As for your confusion and the question everything will make sense in upcoming updates. This is actually a very simple story hahaha. You will know plenty of Geet's reaction. Will update chapter 1 now.

WaveTeal thumbnail

Thank you very much for your comment. Maan might seem very condescending as a character now but actually, he is not like that. There is obviously a reason for him being a brat currently ha ha! 
Thanks for reading. 💗

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geet980

Thanks for the tag. 

Interesting prologue. Geet is receiving Maan from airport. He is rude with her. She is tolerating him for her job. There is something sparking in them. It's like both are hiding something.

Geet read Maan's letter. What was in the letter? His arrogance here reminds me of original show Maan. He broke her necklace. She didn't say anything? Interesting. 

From avoiding her to kissing her all happened so fast. Maan is lashing out on Geet. Even though i thought Geet has the unrequited love thing going on but I think it's actually Maan. His question is also very shocking if they didn't really know each other well in past. Geet got pranked in past and Maan saw it.

Waiting to know what's next. Update soon. 

Hmm the letter! You will actually get amused when I will reveal it! You have wait until then.
Bold blue - Oh My! Will take it as a huge compliment! Thank you!  

Bold Maroon - Correct.

Thanks for your lovely comment 💗

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: GuruDd

Congratulations for a new story 

the start is amazing geet is maans grandpa's secetary but maan has landed and is new here geet wants to atleast let know about the details but as always not giving her attention but it does seems like he is effected by her presence he finds her annoying but next moment they kissed oh my God this is going to be interesting in past geet was I think padaku and maan hardly realize her presence but now in present he asked her who he is to her he might have found her familiar  

Please do continue and already cant wait for next update smiley10

Hi, finally someone who commented that Geet is Maan's Grandfather's PA. 

Bold purple - Can't say lol! Prologues can be misleading 😉😉

Bold Blue - Sorry couldn't understand this line.

Glad that you like the start. Thank you for your lovely comment 💜