congrats for new story

very interesting prolouge

waiting to read more

maan n geet are classmate n now geet working in his office

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 months ago

Very nice yet a confusing prologue!!! 
a bunch of things happening here. Maan is this rich arrogant dude who is totally ignoring his new PA! He is acting like she is invisible. Geet is putting up with his obnoxious behaviour due to her professional commitment. But he seems to be pushing it.
And here starts my confusion.. It is clear one has unrequited love on the other. Initially it looked like Geet coz he is richer and there was a hint of not able to achieve the other. But in her job Geet has never once shown any hint of having any feelings as such on him. He keeps the letter open, as if he wanted her to read it.. what was in that letter, she was seen apologizing. Maan is as if venting out something on her, purposely targeting her to get some reaction, he broke her necklace like some bratty kid. Then there is that car scene, where she finally answers him back and gets down, and he kisses her now in a road! He also hinted something, like he knows her from past. So Geet is recollecting the past where she was humiliated with ragging and Maan also was present. Geet was an introvert; and Maan too seems quite but popular. She had a crush on him?! No idea but wonderful prologue, and it makes me eager for the chapters and the confusion to clear. Also hope you’d update DTE anytime!!!

bhanu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Congratulations for yet another new story. Superb character sketch. Simple stories are always the best. Thank you for posting. I hope you continue it here.

tellyme thumbnail

Lovely prologue..... wonderfully written

I loved everything about it. It gave me vibes of old Maaneet stories... Typical gussa and attitude carrying Maan and Talented confused  introvert Geet. 

Okay... you can hide your obsession for her behind your attitude MSK but you can never let her go...

The moment she got down, he lost it and poured it on her....

And Geet.. why do I feel Geet has hidden feelings for him too... 

Waiting for next.... I am loving the feel of this story...

bhanu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Fascinating Prologue. A little bit mysterious. The verses at the beginning are beautiful. It indicates unrequited love and anguish. Geet is working on Maan's company it seems. She is an architect. She went to pick him up from the airport. Maan ignores her. She is putting up with him for the sake of her job. Geet read some letter. Maan got mad at her for that. Geet said sorry. Maan broke Geet's necklace and taunted her sorry. He seems like an entitled jerk already lol. But I am very confused with geet's reaction. why is she tolerating his behavior? And why is she letting him come so close to her when he is ignoring her all the time? Back in car Geet wanted to discuss the project. Maan again avoids her. She hears him calling her annoying and poison. He wants Sasha in the project and not geet. This made her angry. She got off in anger and Maan saves her. He looks quite worried for someone who was ignoring her. Geet has a point. She wants him to leave her but he is persistent. He warns geet to kiss her out of the blue. Hold on. what is happening. Geet instead of stopping made maan even more angry. He kissed her! Is maan right? she wanted him to kiss her? Geet seemed comfortable and even she kissed him back? or did i get it wrong? Maan asked her who is he to her. even i want to know. In past they were never friends? I was thinking they were exes but past part left me with a lot of questions. Geet got pranked and maan was present. He doesnt seem so bratty in past. But introverted geet is affected by getting pranked in front of him. Amazingly written. Eagerly waiting for chapter 1. Thanks for updating and tagging me. Loving the dynamic shades in maaneet's character already. Update soon.

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice prologue,  full of maan geet and maan ignoring geet and suddenly kissing her when she reacted, confuse what maan want actually, seems interesting update soon

Geet980 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the tag. 

Interesting prologue. Geet is receiving Maan from airport. He is rude with her. She is tolerating him for her job. There is something sparking in them. It's like both are hiding something.

Geet read Maan's letter. What was in the letter? His arrogance here reminds me of original show Maan. He broke her necklace. She didn't say anything? Interesting. 

From avoiding her to kissing her all happened so fast. Maan is lashing out on Geet. Even though i thought Geet has the unrequited love thing going on but I think it's actually Maan. His question is also very shocking if they didn't really know each other well in past. Geet got pranked in past and Maan saw it.

Waiting to know what's next. Update soon. 

Edited by Geet980 - 6 months ago
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

What a start

Poor geet in the past and now belittled by Maan. Past not as much but now he us insufferable 

And he calls her annoying. Really. The one who is rude is him

He is being childish and a brat 

And top it off he kissed her in the middle of the road. Really !!!

Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks for starting another Manet story! I will be always hungry for their stories 

mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Nice prologue ❤️

Waiting for story to start 🤗

Why Maan asking her what he means to her?

Waiting for update 😊❤️