Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

It's a nice idea to find something good in someone one doesn't like that much.

The least liking I have for Priyanka but that is only because of my impression of her as a person...I find her to be a good actress and I still like to watch her in Hindi movies.

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

I like how Ranbir Kapoor is very bold and confident going out and about in his wig. I want that confidence 🙌

I swear I read this "I like how Ranbir Kapoor is very bald and confident... " and I was like yeah that makes sense 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Akshay kumar has lil bit sense of humour ( i mean watever i see him on kapil snow smiley36)

Emran hashmi movies has good songssmiley24

Salman khan did good acting on bajrangi bhaijansmiley17

Aishwariya has beautiful eyessmiley24

Least fav list is too longsmiley26

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

https://giphy.com/gifs/cat-relaxed-M7sUn3FIGZDig

Kangana's stubbornness is to die for, and she has a sexy slightly-chirpy voice smiley4

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

https://giphy.com/gifs/cat-relaxed-M7sUn3FIGZDig

Kangana's stubbornness is to die for, and she has a sexy slightly-chirpy voice smiley4

I like her accent smiley36

Originally posted by: Clochette

ShahRukh is the one who is the most acknowledged globally (especially also from people without the respective roots).

I don't think that Aamir is popular...

That's not true. 

All 3 Khans have equal popularity overseas, just before 2023 the other 2 were way ahead than Shahrukh in boxoffice ranking for the last 12 years. 

Aamir is also immensely popular overseas, his craze in China was never seen before for any other bollywood actor

Edited by Beywakoof - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Certainly not...but what you mentioned was at a time with almost none other possibilities to watch movies than going to the theatres.

One can't ignore the changing of times...

God bless your ignorance. 

Those old times were infect more difficult for a film to organically gather so much of a business due to much lesser screens, a film needed to earn for so many months (least was silver jubilee for 6 months, then golden jubilee for one year, platinum jubilee for 1.5 years and so on)  or sometimes for years in Cinemas in order to get those crazy huge net numbers at the boxoffice, a film those days needed a long long time and a very long sustainability in theaters to achieve hit status and boxoffice numbers, not like today's times when the initial hype and crazy promotions on so many media platforms and on so many mediums helps the film alot to milk everything in the initial 4 to 5 weeks on thousands of screens and then they are out of theaters after a month. 

Also cinema going public who only enjoys watching movies on the big silver screen with the live audience are not affected as such by the invention of TV and now by  the small screen of mobile phones. 

Biggest example is gadar 2 that was out on YouTube in it's 2nd day of release but the cinegoers only preferred to watch it in Cinemas so much so that there were capacity issues inside the halls. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Beywakoof, thanks for trying to 'enlighten' me (although you told me nothing I didn't know already). smiley1

Very kind from your side as you felt that I wasn't nice to you the last time...

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

i like her

khair choro

maroon can get that only