Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

28 is basic bro.. we have seen 45+smiley36

When I went Spain it was about 42 to 44 degrees c.

I don't think I can tolerate beyond that. It was scorching hot. 

carisma2 thumbnail

I never understood how some white people wear sleeveless shirts and shorts in winters.. while I'm in 3-4 layers of clothing 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Yes that and how do builders work outdoors in the cold man. Beats me. 

No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I am brown, and I microwave water before I drink. Did that make any sense ? 😂

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

I am brown, and I microwave water before I drink. Did that make any sense ? 😂

Lol. I said comparisons betwern brown and white people not humans and aliens. 🤣

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dirdam

This is true 🤣 I like spicy but when I tried the food of Mexico or the spicy Buldak noodles from Korea I almost died 🤣 a Thai girl told me not spicy not spicy 🤣😭😭I almost had to call the ambulance.

https://youtu.be/2TlUlYUkqt8?si=9NeJuckvK8kJZ_8Y

Theres an Indian take away and they do spicy noodles. Absolute poison.  Then theres this pack of thick noodles,  dragon pack or something.  Totally fiery.  

We have a friend who puts about 25 chillies or more in their curry. Like how can they be human.

I didn't think Koreans are really spicy food. Thats something new to me.

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: carisma2

Outside 28 is super hot,  but in the house even on such days I'd have the fan heater running. 

Did u like London. 

Me, Nathu and Nostalgia-02 we are not fond of London much. Its far too busy esp traffic. 

Were u there long? 

I was there for 6 months and I loved it... I found it like Mumbai, except clean and extremely cold smiley36

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: carisma2

When I went Spain it was about 42 to 44 degrees c.

I don't think I can tolerate beyond that. It was scorching hot. 

Madrid in June is unbearable. I turned 4 shades darker and used to bathe thrice a day. 

When I constantly complained about the heat, my Spanish friend sent me a meme which said the Sun was closer to Madrid than the earth smiley36

carisma2 thumbnail

But Kuch bhi kaho I love that chill 🥶smiley36

Are U in UK also?

I like the ambience of Autumn / Winter.  But the chill and cold, too much for me. Last year we had a winter upto -5 and -6. That was my limit.. 

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Madrid in June is unbearable. I turned 4 shades darker and used to bathe thrice a day. 

When I constantly complained about the heat, my Spanish friend sent me a meme which said the Sun was closer to Madrid than the earth smiley36

Yes London is mega busy and crowded and over crowded some places. I hate the traffic jams.

Yes I went Madrid too, though I think I shud have gone to Barcelona, because Madrid in it's archtecture was far too modern than what I wanted to see. Did you notice in Madrid if you speak to them in English.. u get no where.  I realised and luckily had my travellers book with Spanish phrases. Kaam agaye.. phew!! 🤣 

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Even in UK winters we used to see girls wearing shorts and those net leggings or whatever they are called, even at night. we used to wonder do they really not feel cold or is it alcohol that's keeping them warm. 🤷🏼‍♂️

You know the term fashion kills. It's very true. Even in the snow, I used to not like wearing coats and if I wanted to wear a summer outfit,  I wore a summer outfit in the most chilliest weather. I still have that nad habit sometimes. But mainly I'm the coldest indoors even with heating in full blast. 

Don't know if there was that place  it was a franchise in your area. But they used to do something called bombay potato slice. Heaven on earth they were. I seriously miss them and crave for them. 

Edited by carisma2 - 7 months ago