Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

Yes London is mega busy and crowded and over crowded some places. I hate the traffic jams.

Yes I went Madrid too, though I think I shud have gone to Barcelona, because Madrid in it's archtecture was far too modern than what I wanted to see. Did you notice in Madrid if you speak to them in English.. u get no where.  I realised and luckily had my travellers book with Spanish phrases. Kaam agaye.. phew!! 🤣 

I speak Spanish smiley16 

An engineer over there had a very technical discussion with me in Spanish. He was using Spanish words even for resistor, capacitor, diode, triode, microprocessor etc. smiley36 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TheMinion

I speak Spanish smiley16 

An engineer over there had a very technical discussion with me in Spanish. He was using Spanish words even for resistor, capacitor, diode, triode, microprocessor etc. smiley36 

Oh wow man!

I really wanted to fully learn but gave up on the idea. 

I learnt French but need to revisit most of it.

Wud like to fully learn German one day. 

But most importantly we need to learn Korean  with the way our TV interests are headed now. 

So Ubin engineering too?

I always thought u are a student still at Uni.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Are U in UK also?

I like the ambience of Autumn / Winter.  But the chill and cold, too much for me. Last year we had a winter upto -5 and -6. That was my limit.. 

Na Ji appa Desi Indian vasi hai smiley36 I love Autumn and to some extent winters. 

Yaha winters 2-3 degree hi hota hai minus nhi jaatasmiley36

MochaQueen thumbnail

Outside 28 is super hot,  but in the house even on such days I'd have the fan heater running. 

Did u like London. 

Me, Nathu and Nostalgia-02 we are not fond of London much. Its far too busy esp traffic. 

Were u there long? 

You have the heater on in 28 degress?!?!?!?! DAFAQ

WHO PAYS YOUR ELECTRICITY BILLS MA'AMsmiley36

MochaQueen thumbnail

When I went Spain it was about 42 to 44 degrees c.

I don't think I can tolerate beyond that. It was scorching hot. 

I went to Spain in the month of May and it was freezing😭

MochaQueen thumbnail

Theres an Indian take away and they do spicy noodles. Absolute poison.  Then theres this pack of thick noodles,  dragon pack or something.  Totally fiery.  

We have a friend who puts about 25 chillies or more in their curry. Like how can they be human.

I didn't think Koreans are really spicy food. Thats something new to me.

GO TO OODLES!

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

I was there for 6 months and I loved it... I found it like Mumbai, except clean and extremely cold smiley36

London is depressing but I can't imagine myself living anywhere else. I get homesick within a week.smiley36

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😂i stunt think it's about white or brown or black. 

It's about your body getting acclimatized. Most parts of India is hot weather, average temperature being around 30 deg cel. 

So temperature below this  feels cold but to a person in Chicago or Frankfurt might find pleasant. 

This year, October is quite hot with temperature touching 35°C.🥵