Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 11 months ago

Ishan Kishan is padded up, under the helmet, having a moment with himself before walking out. Rohit is waiting on the sidelines for his young opening partner. Mitchell Starc will take the new ball, and a reminder that Starc is a World Cup legend. Second-highest wicket-taker in the tournament among pacers, behind only Lasith Malinga.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

0.1 Starc to Rohit, wide, finds some swing but that movement takes the ball down the leg side. Sharma shimmies in and tries to flick but can't connect

Rohit and Ishan Kishan are at the crease. Rohit is on strike. Starc will open the attack

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Oh I know plenty of people who believe in it. Have to see match in same seat if it’s going well. Not even get up to use restroom etc etc. 🤣🤣🤣.

I always think agar mere mein itna power hota to influence results then first of all mein heee Warren Buffet hota 🤣🤣 .. So I have no illusions of my impact on results 🤣🤣🤣

Cricket and logic don’t go hand in hand - at least not for me! And not when India is playing! smiley36
Rosyme thumbnail

India

Ishaan Kishan OUT

B starc

C Green

Edited by Rosyme - 11 months ago
Prizi thumbnail

India

Rohit and Ishan Kishan are at the crease. Rohit is on strike. Starc will open the attack

Ready for the chase. The Indian skipper Rohit Sharma to take strike. The big left-hander in Mitch Starc will open the bowling for Australia. One slip in place..

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

England

I have already started celebration music for India win.

I am just gonna play my EDM playlist and mute commentary for India batting 🤣🤣. They should be done in 25 overs

Starting with this one …

https://youtu.be/NcKAdFENqig?si=0yKl7MfAAD93YQOS

the words go something like this

Understand this

It's not complicated

I like madness

I like Freedom

Lilali lali lala

I love music

I'd like to lose myself in

An exotic rythm

KJ be like

Crazy Old DJ dancing to The Longest Day.mov on Make a GIF

Prizi thumbnail

India

0.4 Starc to Ishan Kishan, out Caught by Green!! Not the World Cup start Ishan Kishan c Green b Starc 0(1)

Starc to Ishan Kishan, THATS OUT!! Caught!!

Oh noooo

95027 thumbnail

What a shock!! Ishan Kishan out for 🦆🦆🦆. First ball.

not to worry. India 🇮🇳 gonna win

SoniRita thumbnail

India

0.4 Starc to Ishan Kishan, out Caught by Green!! Not the World Cup start Ishan Kishan would have been hoping for! This was a big opportunity for him to make a mark, but he has to walk back without scoring. Ishan Kishan c Green b Starc 0(1)

Starc to Ishan Kishan, THATS OUT!! Caught!!

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

England

What a shock!! Ishan Kishan out for 🦆🦆🦆. First ball.

not to worry. India 🇮🇳 gonna win

You paused the music or still playing?