Great bowling. Great fielding

India vs Australia, 5th Match

Innings Break

AUS - 199 (49.3)

CRR: 4.02

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

England

Posted: 11 months ago

I'm back. I just saw the scorecard, Australia are struggling today and Jadeja took 3 wickets. smiley40smiley41

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Prizi

google baba knows everything

smiley36 true n rest chatGPT smiley37

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

I'm back. I just saw the scorecard, Australia are struggling today and Jadeja took 3 wickets. smiley40smiley41

U gonna be top 5 today for sure. Good pick Jadeja

SoniRita thumbnail

India

On a pitch which is not anywhere close to being easy, India with their spinners and the fielding have bowled out Australia for 199. The visitors lost Mitch Marsh early but Warner and Smith during that partnership handled things sensibly and the latter was especially looking ominous. But Warner's wicket brought the much-needed breakthrough for India and then the spinners took over. Jadeja bowled a beauty to get Smith and the wheels came off for Australia after that. From 110/2, they slipped to 140/7. Things were looking bleak for them at that stage with over 13 overs still left, but the lower-order hung out to push the score to 199. Starc with an useful 28 and those runs might still prove crucial. But a word or two on India's fielding - right from the time Kohli took a fabulous catch at slip, the intent and energy were set and India's ground fielding was superb. They made things difficult for the Aussies and allowed the spinners to build pressure.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

"While he might not have had a great game today, I think the Indian team mostly trusts Pandya as a full-fledged bowler. So, rohit must not have thought too much about using him in the death." Seems about right, Sree. Although the fact his finger was still taped up says they could have planned things better...

95027 thumbnail

Soni. On my way to pick up breakfast 2 … church parking lof filling up. Guess everyone up for their religion today (us for our circket) 🤣🤣.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

you got the bowler pick right and more imp India should coast to a win here today. 🍾🍾🍾. :)

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 11 months ago
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

England

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I changed from jadeja to ashwin smiley39smiley44

smiley39

Word Count: 1

SoniRita thumbnail

India

200 is not a great total but at least Australia have something to bowl on. Remember they are yet to lose a #CWC match here at Chennai. So a record to be taken care of then. India favorites though. Back for the chase in 20 minutes...