Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 11 months ago

Cameron Green, right-arm medium, comes into the attack

SoniRita thumbnail

India

What a great powerplay for Australia. I suspect an android bowling machine taking the shape of Josh Hazlewood bowled for them because that's the only thing that can explain his accuracy. The Aussies have given nothing away to the hosts, while skittling out 3 off the top 4 without them opening their account. Not going to be an easy chase, let's see how things progress...

Prizi thumbnail

India

Arreee ek do Boundary to hone do.. 6 nhi chahiye

40se hi kaam chala lenge

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

smiley37 yup aajkal bas rhymes gaane hi by heart hai mujhe. I dont remember songs lyrics nowsmiley37

N I have to create our own versions to which stars the 10 month old lil onesmiley37

Prizi thumbnail

India

bezz: "Whoever wins this match will win the world cup. They will come out with an unbeatable mindset."

Prizi thumbnail

India

Sudarshan : "Jaddu said in the mid session doesn't do anything fancy (dhoni wisdom may be). both ishan and shreyas did exactly opposite."

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Suresh: "I think everyone is just hyping up the weather. These guys play at 3pm in the middle of peak summer. Plus today was a lot better in the afternoon than it has been throughout most of this week."

SoniRita thumbnail

India

sree: "Batting second in hot conditions is always a problem for the top-order. They are tired to the bone by the time they come in, but the bowlers are fresh. Have seen this happen too many times in day-night games in hot conditions. Lower middle order becomes important, since they get recovery time." -- That's one theory...

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Ishan Kishan showed a lot of emotion and maybe even mouthed a few non-repeatables when Kohli survived. The India dug out is very nervy! But what a miss, you'd have to think. Carey and Marsh managed to bring out a smile after that incident but if Australia lose, that miss will be magnified.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Golden duck is our first ball. So technically we had 3 🦆 of which 2 golden 🦆 today.

I sincerely doubt if cricket is not know in every corner of India 🤔🤔.

Not talking about India re. Duniya mein baaki bhi countries hain jahan cricket ka naam-o-Nishan nahi hai par Bollywood chaya hua hai smiley36

What’s so golden about getting out the first ball you face? smiley39 Golden or rather silver (Chandi) for the other team maybe smiley36

Edited by LizzieBennet - 11 months ago