Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinesparkle3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

And the worst part is some blind ishaan fans defending his current behaviour. They blame Isha for whatever ishaan is doing. Wt the hell! He is 30 years old for what? Constantly degrading others, esp his own mother without knowing the other side of the story. 🤷

Is he pea-brained that he blindly acknowledges his family's repulsive behaviour?

Yesterday's episode was an eye opener and it was evident why Isha left this family. No sane or righteous person would ever live in such an environment. M sure akka might have said dirty things about Isha as well in the past.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Correct. They poisoned Ishaan saying when Isha goes to Ramtek, Savi and Shantanu will live together in that house. Savi has lured Shantanu so much that he gave her a day to stay in the Directors cabin.

Who helped her in college? Shukla

Akkasaheb said that aisi ladkiya aise hi karti hai ameer admiyo ko fasana

In short she character assassinated Shantanu as well. If Shantanu got lured by Savi then he too is cheap. How disgusting 😡

Girls and women get blamed because of people like Surekha.

Fats24 thumbnail

This is what is hurting the Ghosales. They must thought Isha will follow Surekha and clan blindly but she chose to leave this zoo instead. And, somewhere they feel if Ishaan finds out the truth he too will refuse to follow their footsteps since he's Shantanu and Isha's kin. And, since both of them are righteous he too will become like them and all their plans will fail.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Blame a mother for what her 30-year-old son is doing? smiley37 Kya hai bhai yeh sab

Fats24 thumbnail

Blame a mother for what her 30-year-old son is doing? smiley37 Kya hai bhai yeh sab

Yeh Kalyug hai, behen . Ghor Kalyug smiley36

Fats24 thumbnail

After a long time I watched the whole episode. To be honest I was curious to know who was ACP Bajirao Rane. I wish I had just watched Savi and Bajirao's scene and switched off the television.

Professor Ishaan and Bajirao are class mates and the irony is they don't share a good relation. The minute Bajirao started interacting with Savi , the professor remembered his idol Surekha's words

When Savi leaves from the police station and is waiting for an auto the professor comes and accuses her for being characterless. My head started spinning and my blood boiled. I wanted to hold his collar and slap him. I wish Savi had slapped him forgetting who he was because when a person points a finger at a girl's character he should be treated the same way. This person has crossed his limits.

I loved how Shantanu gave it back to Nishikant and indirectly told him that he was aware that his phone was on speaker and both Yashwant Rao and Surekha were listening to their conversation.

And, after all this Ishaan is being justified by a certain section of people.🤬

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Aaj Ishaan ne Savi ko “characterless” kaha. He even victim blamed her and said the accusations that her jeeja made against her might probably be true. Hmm

Gen 2 ko start huye Aaj 3 months ho gaye and 3 months mei hi itna kuch hogaya.

Hmmmm

Fats24 thumbnail

Aaj Ishaan ne Savi ko “characterless” kaha. He even victim blamed her and said the accusations that her jeeja made against her might probably be true. Hmm

Gen 2 ko start huye Aaj 3 months ho gaye and 3 months mei hi itna kuch hogaya.

Hmmmm

Yes, he did say so much. He's a pathetic person. Shouldn't someone show him the mirror? He was going on with his nonsense. He says before blaming someone that person should first look at oneself. Same goes with him as well. Shouldn't he stand in front of the mirror and have a at himself? Ulta chor kotwal ko daate.

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I was seething with anger every time Ishaan mouthed those nasty things to Savi. She did ask him to see himself in the mirror. An educated doctorate holder repeating the accusations of a vile hag of God knows which era. The way they got Nishikant to say the exact same things to Shantanu and how he retorted that it is the soch of those listening in on the speaker was some consolation.

People can earn a degree but if there is no wisdom in their words and actions they would only be called a book worm.

Obviously the two Classmates are a distinct class apart.

The ACP seems a fun straight forward guy on first appearance.

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

But after all this just like her mother smiley39Dumb savi will fall in love with ishaan instead of acp just like sai fell for virat instead of satya

Beti will follow her mother in being A grade doormat bahu to akka and rao saheb