umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Ok saw the second episode....

Family members tried to dissuade the big Bahu (can't remember her name)... nope I have decided... please.. pretty please... pleeezz

And family agrees

They send Suraj to London because husband and wife cannot stay in the same house before marriage...no idea... bechaara Suraj agrees and goes...😥😥

Kesar grows up to be a late sleeping skateboard ing definitely not a Bahu material 12 year old kid. According to the grandmother...

Grandmother wants her to be more  Bahu type

Kesar doesn't have a clue about being adopted and already fixed her marriage part

She just a cheerful clumsy kid 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail

How did Ambika not teach her basic discipline if she wanted Kesar to be the ideal Bahu.smiley36 Poor baby Suraj had to go away from his family because Mommy wants to prove a point. But he had no tantrums about it and seems like Mumma's good boy. His face when Ambika declares the baby as his wife was hilarious. smiley36

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: devashree_h

How did Ambika not teach her basic discipline if she wanted Kesar to be the ideal Bahu.smiley36 Poor baby Suraj had to go away from his family because Mommy wants to prove a point. But he had no tantrums about it and seems like Mumma's good boy. His face when Ambika declares the baby as his wife was hilarious. smiley36

@bold: Right?smiley37 The kid acted so well in that scene.. kya kahe? I love that scene

What is this bahu -beti discipline thing? It is so weird. And she was only 12. at that time. And in third or fourth episode she learns the truth and then ehsaanon tale mature hoti hai..

@red: and about suraj. As you said he didn't make any tantrums.. hence I didn't feel like he was ML. If he hated Kesar then.. maybe I would have thought that.. Child Suraj did not have many scenes. But child + Teenage Kabir had

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: umawanderer

@bold: Right?smiley37 The kid acted so well in that scene.. kya kahe? I love that scene

What is this bahu -beti discipline thing? It is so weird. And she was only 12. at that time. And in third or fourth episode she learns the truth and then ehsaanon tale mature hoti hai..

@red: and about suraj. As you said he didn't make any tantrums.. hence I didn't feel like he was ML. If he hated Kesar then.. maybe I would have thought that.. Child Suraj did not have many scenes. But child + Teenage Kabir had

His expressions in that scene were highlight.smiley36 

@red Ambika wanted to avoid that, but it happened anyways.

They have kept Suraj such a mystery, his character can go anyway. Kabir is like ITV exception for ML. His family is not the one on whom the show is based on. He actually is not part of the main story.