anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

It's been released online already.

- Suraj in jail

- Hetal asked for forgiveness and forgiven

- Ansh-Aarti married

- Kesar-Suraj divorced

- Kesar-Kabir declared to be married soon

Lalalala

Goodbye 👋 Glad its done with! Phew!

Edited by anon91 - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: anon91

It's been released online already.

- Suraj in jail

- Hetal asked for forgiveness and forgiven

- Ansh-Aarti married

- Kesar-Suraj divorced

- Kesar-Kabir declared to be married soon

Lalalala

Goodbye 👋 Glad its done with! Phew!

Yeh ansh aarti kaun hain

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ansh Suraj ka chachera bhai hai

Aarti Kabir ki behen hai (Shakuntala ki beti)

Dono ka serial ke almost start se affair tha

King_Hades thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I can’t believe how disappointed I am with the ending of this show. I mean I sort of expected them to muck it all up considering how badly they butchered their own show right from the beginning but I was still surprised at how low they could go. 

If they knew the show was ending then why not give it a proper end and wrap it up nicely? How hard would it have been to show some emotional and romantic scene between Kesbir? They were the true heart of the show from the very beginning but the makers butchered them so badly. Their chemistry was never utilized properly. I wanted them to at least have a confession and a deep talk about their potential future together (Not that flimsy why couldn’t I see your love Kabir crap)

And I really wanted Ambika to have a heart to heart with Kabir and grovel at his feet for forgiveness with the way she has handled her relationship with him since his paternity scandal. She owes him everything. She used him so much and then discarded him like a used tissue paper when it was convenient for herself. I really wish they had showcased that better. 

Lastly, I absolutely detested Ansh and Aarti getting so much footage for their relationship. It was super unnecessary. They should have instead focused on Kesbir. 

Anyway this show is over so I guess lamenting about it isn’t going to do anything. I and just going to write a fanfiction in my own head for the way I envisioned this series to end. 

Thank you so much Anon for your continued support and topics in this forum. I am not very active on here but I always checked for your rants/topics/opinions etc as they always put a smile to my face and I knew I wasn’t the only one who was being strung along this unhinged ride.  

anon91 thumbnail

Thank you so much. Means a lot to me ❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻

I had loved your posts on Kabir and Kesar ❤️

And I have found this forum to be amazingly sweet and respectful. I loved expressing myself freely without any fear of backlash. Thank you so much everyone 🙏🏻🙏🏻