Duta and Nakusha

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Duta is tranquil looking at their favorite woman and her son, who was on his death bed of his mother knelt by the bed and kissed the hand of his dearest mother. Nakusha had only one wish that before the end of life went to Banaras and to visit the Ganges and visiting her favorite city. There she spent wonderful days of one year when he came back in Banaras with Duta. Their son was then a very small but it is like once again to come here. Duta looked Nakushu and remembers all these years and their happiness. A few months ago they learned that Nakusha cancer and that her remains are a few months ago. Small Duta was very proud of being the son of such women of Nakusha. They talked it all as Nakusha calmed his father. And how they vote and how much his father loved his mother. and now that his mother so many sick he had to bring her here to fulfill her last wishes. He could not take it anymore in this room, he had to come out to take a hike. He stood up and walked past Dute that he only smiled and from his eyes he read his appreciative which will go on outside and leaving him with Nakushom. Young Duta they're calling the small Naku because it reminded the Nakushu. outward appearance was the same Duta or longer and heart of his mother. Although he knew that show and Duty little bad temper.

Edited by zajedno - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail

Najpopularnija u Indiji: Nakuša uskoro stiže u Srbiju!

zajedno thumbnail

Nakusha Serija - Page 4 of 14 - Turske-Serije.Net

zajedno thumbnail

I apologize if there are mistakes somewhere, but I can't correct them now. I hope you like this story. I enjoyed writing it and I hope you will too when you read it.

zajedno thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Duta approached the bed where he lay his beloved and watched him with loving eyes. My dear Duta. if you can take me to the temple and put me down to Ganga, please. Duta is swallowed and taken into the arms of her beloved Nakushu. of the disease has turned into a feeble woman but still full of spirit. Her hair had more than the powerful chemotherapy who no longer want to receive. she remembered that he promised something to one person when she was last here and said Duty.

please if you can fill the promise given that year. Just remember. you have to do so Duta never know about it. and if you know please tell him not to be angry with me. Now lead me want to see sunset and if you're going to sit with me and we wait for the sunrise.

He smiled when he Duta kissed her nose and said to you go to the end of the world. Duta has left the room in his arms he carried his sign. In his arms he carried it all now more skinny body and it was obvious that carries through the city. He invited his son to join him because he knew he would no longer be a chance to spend time together. Small Naku came, although he was 25 years old and he sat on the stairs and watched as the river flows. He knew he had come to an end and that this same river run and the ashes of his mother. He did not know how he gathered the strength not to cry.

Good God, give me strength to not hurting your mother and not to see me crying. give me the strength to stand and her little strength and to go without pain. Please God.

zajedno thumbnail

Promise mentioned Nakusha happened 2 years ago. Duta was in an awkward situation and asked for the best lawyer. He overheard the Viplav Tripatija and he came to Banaras to be seen to this lawyer. When they met they immediately know that will do anything for each other if needed. Duta said what was going on and that he needed a lawyer who knows his business. Viplav at that time was very moody and sad because his wife Danhi was very sick. After all the troubles that have passed and fears her weakened heart and was on the waiting list for heart transplaticiju. It was a very difficult time for anything. Viplav to know how to help his Danhi. Danhi and Viplav had two children Vidha and Atarvha. The two of them grew up in this environment that you have never felt not a shred of malice. Their attachment to parents was incredible. A Vidha who worked with his father in law firm was the most beautiful girl he saw Banaras. They returned to Banaras when they learned of Danhi. In Banaras is the best hospital for heart problems. There are relocated and the office where the two of them run a complete job. Atarvha was a little mischievous deckic though he was only six years younger than Vidhi. Atarvha studied in London and was one of the most beautiful boys in college. He did not want to study law but opted for designers. He liked to work with flowers, it has inherited from his mother. He loved to regulate things and because of that he took to study design. Since it was all in such a difficult time for Viplav he let Vidha to look at the case. Vidha is all done what is in its power to assist Duty and everything worked out. But the other side was not satisfied with the outcome of the trial but she wanted to deal with a lawyer who represented Dutu. The man is, when they came out of the court pulled a gun and pointed it at Vidha. But when he fired a shot Viplav jumped and took that bullet in your heart instead Vidha. He saved his daughter but unfortunately he died on the spot. He managed only to say Vidhi that keeps mom and brother. He died at the same moment when he and Dani fought for life. As it was felt that Viplav in danger so the heart began to pound, and that creates a problem in breathing. And so Vidha left alone to fight for my mom and for myself and for my brother. And after two years it was all the same. Danh still hoped to get a heart Vidha is gathering strength that mother does not see how it scares you and how much she means to have at least mom. It's been terrific to return to practice and to pick up where her father left off. Her younger brother realized that he had to come in and as soon as possible to finish college. He realized that he would have a lot to assist and Vidhi and myself. He's very difficult as in London and his mother is fighting for life.

zajedno thumbnail

Duta the previous two years trying to help as much as you can Vidhu but that she does not know. He sent customers that they needed her help but now is choosing who to send it. he knew it was financially strong enough or had her distract attention from the work that would not be thinking about anything. Nakusha's when she found out she was ill asked that Duta inquire about the transplant because she knew that she herself is not strong enough to cope with the illness. has done all the analysis and it was a big possibility that her heart responds Danhi. All this was done so that no one knows. Naku has several times seen Vidhu and was fascinated that girl. And because of what happened, he decided to do the only thing he could and that's percent knew that the end of life she does something for Dani. Let her heart beating in her chest the best woman that she encountered

Duta with Nakusha and son sat on the stairs and waited with them that dawn a new day. The following morning Nakula sadly Duu and only managed to say. I love you and you will always be in my heart, I want you to be happy, and you and our son And now we have to say goodbye. She took her hands crayons and ONLY quietly smiled and closed her eyes forever. Duta gathered all his strength and slowly got to his feet and ran with Naku in hospital, he knew it was all over but still had a glimmer of hope when I went out when the doctor only potvrsio fact. Naku died. The doctor quietly approached Duty and asked if he could delayed the process because now is just a matter of seconds. Duta nodded and sat down on a chair. It was found by his son and he quietly sat next to his father and did not know what to do now. He did not know what his father was doing here now because it's been two hours since the Naku died. Duta knew his son and he knew that he had already begun to wonder what they're doing here now, but just could not go without knowing the result of the outcome of the surgery.

Through the hall ran the most beautiful girl bitch is small Naku seen in  life. He never met Vidhu because he did not know the whole story. Looking father winced when he saw Vidhu, nothing was clear. Duta slowly stood up and approached Vidhi and just quietly asked. Vidha ...

Vidha turned and when she saw Dutu so angry that he just said. Please I do not want to see you, because of you I lost my father and now my mother is fighting for her life. Get away from me. I started really crying. Small Naku came up with a confused look on his face just said. Dad what's going on. Duta then became aware that his son here and quickly pulled himself together and just said. not, let's go to prepare all you need for the ceremony.

zajedno thumbnail

Duta and his son got out of the hospital, On the way they met a young man who passed them being confused. Duta recognized shoots. This is Atarvha son of Viplav and Danhi. I just said quietly. Atarvha but no one heard him. Nobody knew the secret of that dish on hiding even his son. His Nakhu. How will live without her. They began the tears running down his face, but then he realized that his son standing next to him and because of him must be strong. Both knew that the end was near but like the film, they hoped that it will be a little more time. Weather ... As far denied Duty to spend with his Nakusha. And now it's just even more I blamed self for everything that happened.

At the hospital Atarvha hugged his sister and could not believe what happened. A woman died and left his heart for Danhi. Transplantation is done and everything has gone right. Now we just need to wait to see if Danh submitted by other organ. The two embraced went to the temple to thank God for a miracle. Vidha the corner of  eye saw a guy who was very nice but something in his eyes she knew. It was Duthe who was waiting for his father to begin the ceremony. Vidha looked at his brother and a smile appeared on her face. Atarvha he was younger than her but it did not mean they were so attached that it was strange to all who see them that so many connections there. All he felt was the one to the other. Nothing did not hide from each other except that the secret to them ala Vidha and it is in connection with the death of her father. She said she will never tell anyone what happened. When you think of that then she thought of Mr. Duta. why he was in the hospital .. And how sad he looked. This is again forgotten when her brother tried to do that rope around the tree. she laughed along with him and did not notice that the guy looks at all the time. To him they looked like as a young married couple who are happy because they found out the good news. Dutha looked at the Vidhu and he was strange what he felt when he saw that the boy embraces. he thought what a fool I am, I mean this girl and my poor mother ... nothing will be as it was. Nakusha was his strength of his arm. everything in the world was there.

buried Nakusha and Duta withdrew. Not still could not understand that he was left alone without his Nakushe. He'd wake up nights and seemed all that it Naku calling Sabb. Tortured for days and slow days are exceeded in months and he could not calm down. In the end he decided to go a little bit somewhere where it will all forget. He informed his son that goes a bit in the Swat Valley and it will stay there for some time. Junior did not agree to go but I could not do it. The next day, the Duta went on holiday and his son is only wished good luck to his long-suffering father.

in the meantime, Danhi got out of the hospital and all for now was excellent. Her body was accepted by heart and had a strange feeling that somehow associated with a person whose heart was. She tried to find out who the family who gave consent, but was unable to find any trace. The doctor she did not want to say because he felt that for her it was a great shok. so is slowly returning to life but she is now something else bothered. How was happy to be alive, now he felt pain and sadness because I was the second person to die and that she received a heart. Vidha has worked so hard around her and Atarvha when his studies permit was constantly at her side. she sorry  was  at her children to fight and to try to have it all. Vidha was so busy with his clients that have lately felt very tired. Therefore, Danhi decided to help a little Vidhi so what will she go somewhere to rest. She had a friend who had once talked about Swati valley. She decided to call a friend and ask her to go with her to a little vacation. A friend was immediately accepted and decided to go on vacation next week. They bought tickets and came that day to say goodbye to Vidha and Atarvha. They know how brave their mother and decided to support it in his small plane to go to rest.

zajedno thumbnail

Danhi was at the airport waiting for her friend. While sitting in the restaurant, drank coffee and thinking how strange this life. To one person lived, the other must die. Again shuddered from some anger that her body is going through. This feeling is not anyone talking about not being able to describe that feeling. And this sudden turnaround in her life and her decision to embark on this path. Nothing she did not understand, he just knew she had to do this. Suddenly the phone rang and startled from thinking. It was her friend that she was answering that he had to stay because her daughter was not feeling well.

Danhi is disconnected and confused looking at the cup as she stood in front of her. What do I do now. Whether to go home or ... Then the decision will not change that plan. started itself are being plunged into a plane and before that she called a friend and told her that she was going, and she asked her to shut up and do not say anything to her children. This was the case. On the other hand Duta has already arrived several days ago in Swati and have a good rest began. He walked the riverbank and watched the beautiful slopes of the mountain. He talked to Junior and said he will stay for a few days, because not all visited. he knew he was not exactly the safest that I'm going to the mountains, it is thought that the pursuit of a guide who will take you to the place where the archaeological site. He wanted to visit the temple and who saw in the catalog. It's all planned to do while here. He walked slowly toward the hotel and  paused. He felt a terrible pain in his chest. He did not know what was going on and slowly went to the hotel with the same pain. In the hotel immediately went into the room and lay down in bed. After he got up and went to take a shower in the mirror and saw his tired figure. Again the pain. What's happening to me. He slowly moved his hand through his wet hair and then decided to come down to the lobby and go to dinner.

zajedno thumbnail

Danhi has realized that there is no running away from anything. Slowly she got up and resolved to stay and to go sightseeing. Although it was not clear how the next Dute or else her a few days of rest and it is intended to use. She called Vidhu to see how she was and then told her that she came alone but not to worry it's good to enjoy this holiday. I lied to her and she's not telling the truth. She knew her daughter was of finding that she asked to come back, but she did not want.

Duta wanted to go to the room where she was Danhi but did not dare. He knew that she blames for the death of Viplav, and he knew that they would never be able to change its opinion. He was sorry when he saw how shocked when she saw him, but something strange happened when he saw her. His heart was pounding madly in love as in teenagers. He was not clear why he felt so.

He remained in the hall and waited for what would happen. He did not want to leave the room because he thought he would lose all contact with Danhi. In the same moment he saw Danhi coming out of the elevator with the bag and thought that if it does not go away. But Danhi was only approached the reception desk and asked her to move things to another hotel and paid for the cost of the stay. She edged toward the exit when she stepped in front of her Duta.

We need to talk, he said.

You and I do not have anything to talk about, you're a murderer my husband, and I do not want to look at you. said Danhi.

Duta winced and just turned around and left.