Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Tomorrow he got up early and went to look for his guide. He was surprised when he saw Danhi standing together with a guide and are waiting to join them Duta. They went on a tour. Although not talked yet be said to have spent a nice time together. They could see beauty to them was the guide and were fascinated by the archaeological excavations. It was late when they returned to their hotels, and agreed that tomorrow climb the highest peak of the mountain. I also passed their first day together. Little to say but well filled day.

Danhi  was full of impressions about the trip or what she is all the time it strange that he kept thinking of Duty. A little surprised at their reaction or had to admit Duta looks fantastic. A little flushed, and itself was ridiculous. Then he remembered that he was to blame for the death of her Viplav and herself looked like dirtiest women. Considers man, why she was left alone. horror ...

zajedno thumbnail

Their group was made up of 6 men, 4 women and 2 girls. They all got along fine. Tomorrow again went on a tour again but it is a guide warned that not only isu to the border, which is marked for tourists. And so they spent their days in visits and enjoyed nature, one day before the departure Danhi thoughtfully went alone to one side. He did not even notice that he crossed the border labeled for tourists. All the more ventured into the forest and at one point she realized that she was lost. She began to panic and started to calls and Dutu and guides. But nothing happened. After a while she realized she was being watched. She was frightened and began to run. These were robbers which are observed every day this group. Finally one came alone. I thought one of them. They were now to invade the whole group and to seize all the women. and now has only one fell into their hands. Danhi is becoming stronger run, although she knew from her of running does not. First, she did not know where a second, she did not know in which direction to run. They quickly mastered it and brought into the hut which was to exchange wall. They tied her hands and put a rag over her mouth. They waited for their leader to come and see what kind of prey caught.

Duta in a conversation with one of the group forgot to look Danhi. When he turned he saw that he was gone. He started to look back on all sides and began to ask the women who were with them. One has only said that she saw Danhi went alone to the other side. Guidance is understood that the Danhi crossed the border, and that it is now safe fell into the hands of robbers. Duta frantically called Danhi. but there was no answer. He and the guide went back to the place where Danhi last seen. Duta suddenly became aware that if he loses for him no more lives. He realized that he loved Danhi but it is also understood that Danhi would never love him. Duta began to race and looks around him and to seek Danhi. When he crossed the border, he knew that now he is in danger and that he now has to be one Duta that is gone forever. However, he had to save Danh again to fight .. Duta took off his clothes with him, because he was in a white kurti and white pants. He took the country and sought to pamper the ground as much as possible by themselves. He knew it was now essential that he remain unnoticed. He said that for now the handler does anything now because it is he who will find and save Danhi. I prayed not to tell anyone that he went to look for her. He was not sure who was able to hear that he went in search. Guidance is back in town and announced that the Duta and Danhi went to another city. Guide was a wonderful man, he went to the temple to pray and to ask God to Duti the strength to find her alive Danhi. Hi saw is a guide that the two are in a relationship, and he saw that two of them prefer but none wanted to tell the other their feelings.

zajedno thumbnail

On the other hand ,, Duthe junior received in his office his father's longtime friend. Mr. Staria provided Duthe papers and asked him to take them to a lawyer in Banaras because he himself had some personal problems. When he was asked what Duthe in Banaras, he said that Duta all my friends who need legal services sends the lawyer in Banaras. Duthe it was a little strange but it is accepted to go there, but it is tied to the city only bad experience. There, his mother died, but what he had promised to do that. Anyway, he wanted to go a little out of town, because his dad is not home, he was alone and lonely. Tomorrow he went to Banaras and immediately went to the lawyer's office where he was welcomed by a familiar face. He asked for a lawyer Vidha Tripathy said, I'm a lawyer What you need. Slowly she realized that this guy is strong already met somewhere, I just could not remember where. She got up and showed her beautiful figure. Duthe was speechless when he saw a beautiful young girl who was a lawyer and more. He began to stutter, which has never happened in my life. Then he pulled himself together and said. Mr. Staria asked me to bring you these documents. he is prevented and my father is on the way so I had to come. Vidha curiously shoots and something in her snapped. She recognized him on the son of Dute. The man who is to blame for the death of her father. Gasped when she asked him / you are the son of Dute, right? Duthe said, I am, as you know. You're the son of murderers, get out of here. Duthe remained shocked and nothing he did not understand. Then he remembered that this same girl insulted his father one day when his mother died Yue. Listen you, began ,, I do not know what you've imagined but one thing is for sure, you got something against my father and I do not know what it is. Tell me why you call him a murderer ... He did not kill anyone. Vidha was red in the face and I managed to say, is on the killer ,,,, he killed my father. Get out of here. Duthe said, go well or that my father here, he would tell you that he did not kill anybody. Your father. Not pulled a gun but it is because of him, a man shot my father. So please get out of here. I was lucky that my mother is not here, otherwise she would now sick. Go, please. Everything is about your dad does not want to know. Duthe went and told ,,, when my father returned from holidays have to come here and clear up to you what you just now said. He went to rest a little and come yourself after your mother's death. Vidha still angry just said, I do not care about anything or want to see it. He certainly pile somewhere where all the gangsters are going to hold you to remain doing a dirty work. Now a lot of furious Duthe said. When I say that my father is not a murderer, then not, and that what you call Ganster that you will not allow it. And he went to the Valley Swati to rest. Vidha when he heard where he only managed to grab a table and helplessly fell to the floor. Mama ... on ... God my mother was there. And my mother ... Why is this happening. Mama ... I have to go there .. She will die when you see it. Running is operated heart and she went to the Valley of Swati. Duthe looked pale and nothing he did not understand. He slowly approached and said Vidhi how to help you. What do you want me to do. Please tell me .. Vidha got up and took a cell phone and just said. Atarha, baby come home I'm a little tired. so I decided to go to visit my mom. Please just come home, and we'll be back when I get there. He quickly packed belongings and went home to get ready and go to the airport. And ignored Duthu which is closely monitored and rec spoke. When he left the house he was standing and just said I'm going with you. In his eyes she saw that there was no chance that they do not agree with his decision.

zajedno thumbnail

While searching for Duta Danhi. Danhi was trying to free himself. can not prosper and it felt a weakness in the chest. She fell to her knees and silently prayed to God to help her. Duta he ran like crazy through the woods and asked the Danhi. At one point he saw the holiday and thought it was her kmoju seeking. As he approached, he realized that there are people in the hut. He had to do something to get them pulled out. He began to devise a way to get them out. At one point he thought he saw Danhi but was not sure. The next thing I remember is a blow to the head. He was so careless that he did not notice that one of the thugs slowly approached him and struck him. When he came to himself he saw Danhi sitting next to him and watched him pale.

These ,,,, are you doing here?, she asked him /

I started looking for you ... How can you be so stupid that you cross the line that they are marked.

Danhi it looked furious and now she was not to quarrel.

Duta slowly straightened up but his hands were tied behind the back to back.

Look what you've done. Now we're both here because of you. Danhi is now more angry at him failed to respond.                                                                                                                                                             If you had not hired my husband for his dirty work to represent you now I get to be with my husband and not with you. When he said it, she realized it was a mistake. It is sad look and just said ...

I know you'll never forgive me for that. but believe me I am every day cursed myself for it.

Well, now we have to think how to get out of here. Duta looked around and saw the percent is nothing which would help him in this situation, he asked Danhi if he knew how many people here. Danhi replied that a 4 man, and one that seems to have a scar on his face and was armed. He looked as if he were the leader of this gang. Duta asked Danhi says that he remembers everything. She said she was walking in the forest, and she realized that she was lost and then she noticed that she was being followed. Soon she realized that she was lost, then she was approached by the scar and said calmly go with him or they will kill her. I also ended up here. Duta Danhi approached slowly and looked her in the eye.

listen, you have to be brave. Now it is most important that you show how much you caring for their children. knew that he would be angry because this statement but he had to be angry, because otherwise he could not imagine how they would react. Danhi just said do not talk about my children called devil. Duta turned away from her and only managed to close your eyes, and he felt the tears running down your face. The devil ... how many times I heard that word. He knew Danhi so called Viplav. He knew their whole story, he knew how to breathe both. All he knew but one thing has never dared to say Danhi, and that is that she wears his heart Nakushe.

zajedno thumbnail

In Banaras were strange things happened. Atarvha returned home and nothing was not clear. They told him that Vidha left with a man at the airport and that the man looked very nice and behaved according Vidhi like a princess, although a gardener did that this young man was very angry with Vidhu. He began to wonder what's going on. I tried to call her mother but nobody answered. He tried to call Vidhu but realized that it certainly can not be told since it took only a phone charger stayed home. means that in a hurry gone. Because he never went anywhere without a phone and charger. Sought in her room laptop, and when he saw the room and laptop and papers scattered, frightened and wanted to know as soon as possible what it is. The next day Vidha reported that she arrived and that all is well and to go to see his mother. Atarvha asked what happened, why she left in a hurry but she could not talk long. a little calmed down and just asked to be told when he could and said that his mother told. percent it lacks a few days he talked to her.

He went to the office and there he waited for the man who introduced himself as Mr. Staria. He asked Vidhi and asked if I was coming Duthe, the guy who was handed the papers to bring Vidhi. Atarvha said that his sister had gone to her mother and did not know of any papers. He asked how Mr. Staria found a Vidha because it's only lawyer in Banaras. Staria then said to his best friend Duta all his friends that have some problome sent at Vidhi.

Mr. Staria not he know that Atarvha knew nothing of Duty and Viplav and their relationship. And so he told all Atarvhi and that he was not aware of anything. Praises hi is Dutu and his son and said the Duta years cared about Viplav family. Atarvha who was in the juice is just silent, and he had listened well to calm down, because this is what he heard was an incredible story.

Long after the departure of Mr. Staria Atarvha was sitting in the office and gathered a handful hands in asking if nothing had happened to his mother. Now he knew why Vidha went in a hurry and with whom she went. Now he knew everything. He was mad at his mom and Vidhu why he did not tell the truth. And then he realized that he must now help him but, because they are all the time protecting him from the truth.

zajedno thumbnail

Danhi saw a small opening in the hut. slowly approached and saw that one guard outside. showed | Duty to shut up and invited him to look through the hole. Duta approached and stood next to Danhi. They are both in the same moment felt something strange. Danhi gripped the heart and nothing she did not understand. a feeling that is felt the moment when approached Duta could not explain. Duta is also surprised by the force of its sense. And then she imagined i just walked away from Danhi. He thought that what he felt was only because he had Danhi heart in  chest that belonged to his Naku. God, how destiny plays with us. Maybe it's in the same time and Danhi and Duta to think

Danhi looked weird Dutu who could not hide his emotions. However, it was all strange. Duta slowly approached again, and with all the strength to concentrate on what he saw. He was planning how to get rid of here. His naked body covered with earth is slowly coming himself. The country has long since started dropping off, so he is now slowly returning to normal. because of its proximity to Danhi getting harder to breathe. Knowing her own and her condition is sensed percent of the kind of dilemma and Danh is, Duta had to be hard on Danhi. He ordered him to move and to find something with which to cover. Danhi was mad at him, but he listened.

zajedno thumbnail

Duta took the shirt that he had found Danhi. Then he started to implement its plan, Danhi is supposed to call the guard and to lure him into the cabin. This she did and then Duta guards hit on the head with Danhi managed to escape. While they ran were held by the hand, and it was they normally happened. Running through the woods did not even notice that they are still holding the hand is increasingly closer and closer. Duta at one point was concerned for Danhi because he thought he moaned. I did this was because Danhi still went through a difficult period and did not have much to fatigue.

They stopped to rest a little and Danhi can come to breath. Danhi did not know Duta known for her surgery and she was really surprised when she learned that he knows. Duta he would tell her how she knew about it and it was a big secret that he was unable to say Danhi. Danhi still wondering how he knows all this, and how many times I asked her the truth he says he refused to say. How can I tell her that her breasts lay my heart Nakus. How do I tell her that I'm near her, in addition Nakushe. how to tell her feelings for her. How do I tell her that I would give my life for her. How do I tell her that in ... All this passed through my mind unfortunate Dute. as long was next Danhi all the more strongly felt the need and desire to never leave it. . when the rest moved on, or they stopped at a cave because they thought they heard voices. They quickly hid and waited in silence to the loss of votes, however votes were becoming closer and Danhi thought that her female voice known. Duta in the same moment he thought that he heard Duthu. Perplexed, she looked at Danhi and slowly climbed out of the cave. He called Duthe and stood as a scalded when he recognized the girl with him. Vidha ... Danhi had heard when he said the name of her daughter. Went out to him and frightened look in his daughter who went to a man who was irresistibly reminded the Dutu. She called Vidha ...

zajedno thumbnail

Vidha ran to  mom with relief and hugged her hard.

I was so scared for you. When he told me you were here with him, showing the Dutu, I had to come. She looked with hatred Dutu i just say ... Thank God you're alive. And now we go from here.

Duta looked surprised son and looked at him. Where did you get here, what happened. And his son said only .. long story and that I'll have to explain some things. We go to the hotel to rest and talk.

returned to the hotel and we went to his room. Each account imaniged about someone. Duta about Danhi and was very upset when he realized that she was not in the same hotel with him. How to convince her to return to the hotel? He had to do something, and fast. He realized that Vidha staying at his hotel, and then he was struck with a brilliant idea. Danhi was blackmailed that has to be in that his hotel because it is in itself, and that there will be possible to look for the kidnappers. I Danhi is aware of the risks but did not have the courage to argue with him, so he agreed to his room and moved to length because there was no more availability. Duta was very happy I could not help wondering how much easier it was when he knew he was close to him Danhi. Although he knew he was waiting for a long and painful conversation with her son.

Danhi and Vidha are moving in the room and began to talk. Vidha recounted why he came here and everything what happened and how agreed with Duthe to go looking for them. She was terribly pale when she was talking about what are her thoughts went through my head, and when she was told that she was abducted and that he went to the Duta seeks, she thought she would die of grief, they called Atarvhu because they knew that he was and worried. Atarvha said that tomorrow will come to visit them. Danhi said that tomorrow they will  return to banaras because they have long been absent. Atarvha in the meantime and learned another truth and it just happened. He went to the hospital where he was operated Danhi because his friend was in the same hospital and he went to visit him. When he was at a friend heard two nurses talking. Imagine poor husband ... how many hundreds have suffered ill woman but in the end she decided that his heart to another woman gifts. I know it's classified, but I have to tell you. This woman was called Nakusha a woman who now wears her heart on the woman lawyer Danh. is not that an irony ... he thought Atervha.

zajedno thumbnail

Then he connected everything. signs of his mother in his heart from the chest from  woman who was the wife of the man for whom he lost his dad. God what a mess / He had to hear it and do it now wisely. I had to somehow find a way to reconcile the two families, because he knew that his sister is not very calm person.

After his return to Banaras and Danhi Vidha realized that nothing else in their life will not be the same as it was before. Vidha is increasingly thought to Dutu a Vidha thought to Duthe junior. The two of them have learned to feel that they mising two of them. Atarvha the video that the two of them have changed and that something strange going on with them. And then one day he decided to take matters into their own hands and started at Dute. When he arrived at Duta was surprised when he saw that the Duta perhaps the richest man whom he met. But he himself did not did not mean to. Duta received Atarvha with a touch of anxiety because he could not have known that Atarvha knows everything. Duta still Duthu invited to attend this meeting. Atarvha estimated that the two of them are very good people and will do everything to his mother and sister to be happy. I Duta and Duthe anxiously asked how Vidha and Danhi. In their voice Atarvha felt genuine concern and he was glad. Duta was offered tea and asked with anxiety in his voice how he could help. And that was a sign that says Atarvha are bothering him. He said that he is clear what happened and that he is sincerely sorry about what happened, and that he will do everything to his sister and mother change their mind. Although both stubborn thought and with tears in his eyes that perhaps my mother's heart, and there he stood. he began to cry and said that Mr. Duta I am shaken by this gest. In the body of my mother's part that belongs to a great person and then he turned his face to the Duthe i said your mother's heart beats in the breast of my mother. Dutha was speechless and just looked at his father who was afraid of the reaction. Atarvha Duthe realized that he knew nothing and now it is too late to withdraw. Duta approached his son and placed a hand on his shoulder and told him everything, it took a long time and when he finished the story, he looked at Duta Duthu and waited for the reaction. A Duthe just said ...

Now I understand why it is all the time you called a murderer. I'm gonna go with her and we just have to say something has to put it on his shoulder and is asking as well. Atarvha stood before him and said angrily, if you think my sister to punch, you better not trying, because you'll be in conflict with me. Dutha looked at Atarvha and said ... do not worry, I'm not sure that she would not allow that, and raise the arms. And by the way i have a wonderful mother and sister. Dutha went, and so did Duta and Atarvha.

zajedno thumbnail

They arrived in Banaras and left at the Danhi. Danhi is all confused greeted Dutu and she was glad to see him. A Dutha went to work at Vidha. When he saw the beautiful sari remained speechless. She was busy with work and did not notice that someone stepped into the office. Dutha stood calmly watching. At one point Vidha realized that someone was watching, and she looked after her. She saw the most beautiful sight. Her Dutha stood and watched her smile. To her nothing was more important. Just quietly uttered these .. I then did something I did not think he will ever do. She came Dutha and slapped him and angrily said. Where have you been? Why did you wait this long to show up. Did you know I already thought that neither the feel for me. You're impossible, is not it occur to you to call me, nothing. Angrily she beat him in the chest and he was trying to reassure her. Vidha ... Vidha ... please calm down now I'm here and never again, and never leave you, I promise you that. I love you, silly girl. And I found it hard to wait much but I have first to tell you something ... I then told everything and said that Atarvha came to them because they could no longer see his sister suffer. At first she could not believe in all that she Dutha spoke at the end when he said to her mom and his she fell to the floor and started to cry and to pray for forgiveness.

Meanwhile Duta and Danhi were talking about everything and realize that love. Then Danhi at one time thought that the Duta tied to her heart that belongs to his wife and tried to convince Duta is that it does not matter. And so everybody was happy. Dutha accepted Danhi as her mother and often had the feeling that is in front of him, his mother. Duta and Danhi he married and moved to Banaras. When they were born two grandsons of Vidha and Dutha and two of them were the happiest grandmother and grandfather in the world. Since they were twins boy and a girl Vidha decided to call. Viplav and Nakusha. Duta and Danhi were crying because they realize that they are forever linked, and that in their lives from now on only be happiness and love.the end..