Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Pari is so much more wholesome and authentic compared to her fake cousin. I'm so glad I ditched the PC fandom years ago.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Pari is so much more wholesome and authentic compared to her fake cousin. I'm so glad I ditched the PC fandom years ago.

I met Priyanka she was really nice and warm

Edited by priya185 - 4 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I met Priyanka she was really nice and warm

That's what I used to feel about her back when she was one of my all-time favorites but the last few years, since she moved to America, I feel she comes across as very fake and patronizing in all her public appearances and interviews. It killed the fan in me. I'm glad to hear that in real life, she's warm to her fans though. If I ever met her, I'd like to think I would have the same experience. The video where she was called out by a fan for promoting war also made me wary of her fan encounters lol.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

That's what I used to feel about her back when she was one of my all-time favorites but the last few years, since she moved to America, I feel she comes across as very fake and patronizing in all her public appearances and interviews. It killed the fan in me. I'm glad to hear that in real life, she's warm to her fans though. If I ever met her, I'd like to think I would have the same experience. The video where she was called out by a fan for promoting war also made me wary of her fan encounters lol.

I met her after she moved to America 

The war thing was not from a fan and I found that lady was rude 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I met her after she moved to America 

The war thing was not from a fan and I found that lady was rude 

Didn't the girl say she was a fan but disappointed in PC's attitude especially considering she's a spokesperson for UNICEF or some other anti-war, pro-peace global organization?

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 3 months ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Seems like a fairytale smiley27

May she stays happy and blessed smiley40

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Very cute video.  Looks like everyone truly enjoyed all the festivities.  It’s nice to see her happy and in love.  And their families are just as cute and beautiful.