Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Naina is a friend but the situation is ripe for jealousy.

coderlady thumbnail

And there we go. All those compliments for Naina are getting on Prachi's nerves.

coderlady thumbnail

Getting help is the right move. Now that Pihu herself has decided she wants to do this, it will happen.

coderlady thumbnail

Who slapped Sumeet? Did Ram catch them romancing?

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 9

Fabulous Update

I just it is not Namita's father that pulled Surmeet

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you Kavitha,Coderlady,taahir,khwaishfan,Goldie Abrol.

Manmarziyaan(The Heart's Wish) Part 10

I dedicate this chapter to my dear friend TiffanyVaychilingum who wants a quick update of this SS.

Namita went to the outhouse.She was wearing a traditional saree.

Sumeet was carried away by her beauty.

Sumeet:Beautiful!Nice to see you in a traditional costume.

She blushed.

Namita:I am coming back from the temple with prasad for you.That's why I am in a saree.I prayed for both of us.

He smiled.She fed him the prasad.At the same time he also fed her the prasad.

Sumeet embraced Namita from behind and said romantically:You look so pretty that I am unable to control myself.

She became shy.

Suddenly somebody pulled him back and slapped him.Sumeet and Namita were shocked.

It was Lakhan.

Lakhan:How dare you try to molest my daughter?Good that I came here to meet you.So I could save my daughter from you.

Namita:He did not try to molest me.We love each other.

Lakhan was shocked.

Lakhan:How can you just fall in love with a random guy who stays in the outhouse?

Namita:He is not a random guy.I knew him before itself.I have worked with him.

Lakhan was shocked.

Lakhan:Namita beta...please don't trust anyone like that.I am your father.That's why I am advising you.

Sumeet was shocked.

Sumeet:What?This is your father?Then...Ram Kapoor?

Namita became upset.

Namita:He is Lakhan Kapoor,my Ram papa's brother.LK is my biological father.He and his wife Monica chachi were having marital problems.They got separated.So I became a burden for both.That's why Ram papa and Priya mumma raised me up as their own daughter.

Sumeet was shocked.

Namita stared at Lakhan:You and your ex-wife have not given me the love of parents.I got that love from Ram papa and Priya mumma.I have only considered you as my chachu.Suddenly why you call me as your daughter?

Lakhan became upset.

Lakhan:It's true that it's my and Monica's fault.But later we regretted and wanted you back.But it was too late as you were really attached to your foster parents.

Namita:You can't just dump me whenever you want and take me back whenever you feel like.I am a human being with emotions.

Lakhan felt guilty.

Namita:And please don't interfere in my life claiming me like a typical father.You lost that right long ago.

Without looking at his face she said:So you please leave.

Lakhan became upset and walked out.

Namita embraced Sumeet and cried.

Lakhan told everything to Ram.Without even talking to Namita,Ram went to the outhouse and pulled Sumeet's collar angrily.

Ram:Lakhan told me everything.How dare you trap my daughter in a few days?Before that itself I had enquired about you and understood that you lied about your whereabouts. Such a big fraud you are!

Sumeet:I did not trap your daughter in a few days.I knew Namita before itself.I had directed some of her advertisemets.I love her very much and I proposed Namita.But she said that without your permission she can't even get committed to me.That's why I lied to stay near you to get consent from you.

Ram was shocked.

Ram:I had enquired about your family background.Your dad had a huge business failure and died due to heart attack.You are not an established director also.An Ad film director can't earn much.Then how can I hand over my daughter to you?You think from a father's point of view.You will understand my emotion.

Sumeet became emotional.

Ram told Priya:I never thought that Sumeet stayed in our outhouse with this intention.

Priya:I knew it before itself Mr.Kapoor.Nami had told me everything.

Ram was shocked:What?

Flash back....

Priya told Namita:Dad has a doubt about the character of Sumeet.I hope he is not a trouble maker who causes trouble for us.

Namita:Sumeet will not cause any trouble for us.He is a nice man.He is an Ad film maker with whom I have worked.

Priya was stunned:Then why did you pretend as if you don't know him?Even Sumeet did not tell us anything.

Namita said with tension:Sumeet loves me mumma.But I told him that papa prefers arranged marriage and he won't support us.But he was not willing to give up.He told me that he loves me so he will get papa's consent by winning his heart.

Priya was surprised.

Priya:You also love him?

Namita was silent.

Priya:Will you hide from your mumma?

Namita:Mumma...maybe yes.But I will accept Sumeet's proposal only if papa accepts him.

Priya became emotional.

Priya:Anyways your mumma will support you Nami.

Namita smiled.

Present....

Ram:Why did'nt you tell me Priya?Why did you hide from me?

Priya:Because I was scared of your reaction.If I had told you the truth you would have taken a wrong hasty decision by ousting Sumeet from our house and his aim would have been ruined at the beginning itself.

Ram:You wanted Sumeet to win.But why Priya?

Priya:Because I wanted Nami's happiness.Though she did'nt tell it openly I know that she loves him madly and her happiness lies in him.Don't you want our Nami to be happy?

Ram:I want our Nami to be happy.So I can't take a decision fast.I need time.

Priya:You are right.We need to take time to make a decision regarding Namita's life.

Ram went near Namita.

Ram:Nami..

Namita was scared to face him.Ram understood it from her face.He felt sad.

Ram:When did you start getting frightened of your papa?

Namita was sad and silent.

Ram:You are so scared of me that you hid about Sumeet from me.

Namita felt guilty and sad.She was not able to face him.

Namita:Papa...I...I am sorry.

Ram:No need of apologizing to me.Maybe I failed to become a friend to you and pressurized you to accept my choice in marriage.So you did it.

Namita became emotional:No Papa...

Ram:Whatever you say,I know that it's the reason.

Namita kept quiet.

Ram:I want to make you happy by accepting Sumeet.But I can't.

Namita stared at Ram painfully.

Ram:Because this is your life and I want to be sure that Sumeet is the right boy for you.I want to make sure that he is a nice boy.Only then I can agree for this marriage.Please forgive me beta.

Namita said in her mind:You will surely understand that Sumeet is a nice boy.

Sumeet met Namita.

Sumeet:I came here to say 'good-bye' to you Nami.

Namita was shocked.

Sumeet:Because I failed in getting a place in your father's heart.Your dad wants the best person for you and I am not that person.He is right.You deserve a better person,not an average person like me.

Namita was shattered.

Namita asked him painfully:What are you saying Sumeet?How can you say that you don't deserve me?You are the best for me.For me only you bore all insults silently.How can you end everything in a second?

Sumeet:I cannot hurt your father.Because of me, he should not get hurt.Because I thought from a father's point of view and realized that he was right in his place.

Namita wept.

Sumeet looked at her emotionally and said:Bye Namita...

Namita was shattered.Sumeet walked away emotionally.Namita burst into tears.

Ram and Priya were watching them and overhearing their conversation without their knowledge.They also became emotional.

Sumeet reached home.

Parvati asked him eagerly:Did Namita's father accept you?

Sumeet nodded in 'no' tearfully.

Parvati was shocked.

Sumeet rested his head on Parvati's lap bursting into tears:No mom.I failed.

Parvati was shocked.She caressed his head sadly.

She was lost for words as she knew that nothing can console him.

Lakhan told everything to Monica.Monica was shocked.

Monica:This much happened and you are telling me only now?I am Namita's mother Lakhan.

Lakhan:What right do you have to say that you are Namita's mother?We both left her when she was small.We both have no right on her.

His words pricked her heart.

She became emotional.

Monica:We did'nt leave Namita wholeheartedly. We gave her to Ram bhai and Priya bhabhi so that our Nami will be brought up in a healthy atmosphere.She would not have had a happy life if she had grown up seeing us fight . I wish we had resolved our fights and stayed together.

Lakhan:You are right Monica.I wonder why we wasted our life by fighting.We did'nt even have a proper reason to fight.We fought due to silly professional ego.We finished our married life on a sad note arguing on who is the best in business.

Monica:That was the biggest blunder we did.Because of that only we lost our daughter.

Lakhan:But in a way it was good for Namita.She got the best parents because of our separation.Ram bhai and Priya love Namita more than us.

Monica:You are right Lakhan.They love her more than us.That's why I feel jealous when I see Nami with them.By the way where is Sumeet now?

Lakhan:Sumeet has been kicked out of the house.That's what I heard.

Suddenly they heard a voice from behind.

"He has not been kicked out".

It was Ram.

Ram:I did not have to ask Sumeet to leave.He himself left the house.

Lakhan:Because he was scared whether you will get him arrested?

Ram:No.He left realizing my pain as a father.I doubt whether I underestimated him and misjudged him.

Lakhan and Monica were stunned.

Ram:We need to enquire about him more...about his character and I want to know whether he is saying the truth about his love for Namita.

Lakhan nodded.

Days passed by...

With each day Prachi grew more and more insecure and jealous seeing the interactions of Raghav and Naina.

Prachi went near Naina and told her:Naina...I will give you double salary.You don't need to come here anymore.I have transferred a big amount of money to your account.

Naina and Raghav were shocked.

Naina:But why?Is there any problem with my food?

Prachi:Ya...maybe.I am not satisfied.

Raghav and Naina were shocked.

Naina said painfully:Please tell me the problem.I will try to improve when I cook next time.I promise.

Prachi:Naina,I don't want to go into details.You are busy also.So you please go to your work place.

Naina became upset.

Raghav:Prachi...you are trying to avoid her question.So the real issue is not her cooking,but something else.Right?

Prachi was stunned as Raghav understood it.

Prachi replied lowering her eyelashes:Nothing like that Raghav.

Raghav:You are lying Prachi.That's why you are not able to look at my eyes.

Prachi stammered:No...no....

Raghav:You are hiding something.Tell us the real reason instead of insulting Naina's cooking skills.

Suddenly Prachi burst out:Yes.The real reason is that I am not able to digest the growing closeness between both of you.

Raghav:Are you misunderstanding us?

Prachi:No.I trust you Raghav.But I really feel that for Naina you are more than a friend.So I am not liking your friendship with him.

Prachi looked at Naina and said:I don't blame you for liking Raghav as anyone will like him.But please try to stay away from Raghav.

Naina was hurt.

Naina:We both had become friends.Right?You think that I am trying to snatch your husband from you?

Prachi:I did'nt say that you are trying to snatch my husband from me.Because even if you do that,you won't be able to do that.Because Raghav won't leave me and come with you.

Raghav was touched by Prachi's trust in him.

Prachi:But Naina....I am not liking your presence in our life.Because you are much better than me.So when Raghav spends time with you,I lose my confidence in myself.I feel guilty that Raghav deserves someone better than me or someone like you who can cook well and keep the house tidy like you.That makes me mad.

Raghav and Naina were shocked by Prachi's insecure feeling.

Raghav:You don't need to feel like that Prachi.Just because you can't do homemaking like Naina does that does'nt mean that you are below Naina.

Naina:Yes Prachi.Raghav is right.

Prachi shouted at Naina:You don't speak to me.I don't need your sympathy.

Raghav:Prachi...how are you behaving with Naina?What's her fault?

Prachi:See...now also you are supporting Naina over me.Because you feel that she is perfect and I am imperfect.

Raghav:No Prachi.I just asked you not to be rude with Naina.Because she does'nt deserve it.

Prachi:Only I deserve it.Right?

Naina became very upset.

Naina:Because of me,both of you do not fight.I am going.

Raghav kept silent as he realized that Naina's presence can only make the situation worse.

Naina left from there tearfully.

Raghav told Prachi:Prachi...please don't be insecure.For me nothing is more important than you.

Prachi:Maybe.But in future it can change as I am not a good homemaker like Naina.That's why I am scared Raghav.

Raghav felt sad seeing her pain.Prachi walked away.

Aliya met Pihu.

Aliya:I heard that you are taking treatment.

Pihu:Yes.I really love Angad.To lead a happy married life with him that was necessary.

Aliya:Whatever treatment you take it's not practical to get rid of drinking completely for an alcoholic.So sorry to say that I don't think you can make Angad happy.So if you really love Angad you should divorce him and free him.Atleast he will escape from an abnormal married life.

Pihu was shattered.

Aliya smirked.

Angad noticed a dull Pihu for some days.He went near her.

Angad:I had been noticing changes in you in the last few days.What happened Pihu?

Pihu:Angad...I am done.I suppressed my desire to drink.I tried my best to stop drinking.But I realised that I am unable to do it.I am not fit for a married life.So let's get separated.

Angad was shocked:What are you saying Pihu?A separation?

Pihu:Yes.That's better for us.I can live my life as I want and you can lead a normal married life.

Angad:You want to live your life as you want by drinking?Can you forget our love and move on?Is drinking more important for you than me?

Pihu looked at him tearfully:Maybe.

Angad was shattered.Pihu walked away hiding her tears.

Pihu went back to the Kapoor house.

All were shocked about the separation news.

Ram:I chose the best guy for you.I am sure that he has not illtreated you.Then why did you take this hasty step?

Priya:Pihu...tell me..were you not happy?

Namita:You looked so happy with Angad.Then suddenly what happened?

Pihu replied painfully:Angad is very nice.He tried to make me happy.But I realized that I can't lead a married life.My priority is something else.

They were shocked.

Priya:But you are taking treatment.Then why your first priority is still drinks?

Pihu's eyes got filled up with tears.

Pihu said in her mind:My first priority is Angad.That's why I left him.

Ram:Some cannot change.They don't want to reform.It's my mistake to think that a nice boy like Angad's love can change Pihu.How will I face Angad,Adi and Brinda?

Pihu felt very upset.Namita hugged Pihu.

Namita:I don't know whether you are right or wrong.But your Nami di will be always with you.

Pihu wept:Nami di...

Brinda asked Angad:Where is Pihu?She has not returned home yet?Is she going to stay with her family for some days?Let her enjoy there.She must be missing them.

Angad:Pihu will be staying there forever.She won't return.She is going to divorce me.

Adi and Brinda were shocked.

Aditya:What?Why Pihu is opting divorce?

Angad:Because she feels that while married to me she cannot drink and live her life according to her wish.She feels that if I marry someone else I can also lead a better life.

Brinda:How can Pihu think like that?I know her since her childhood.She was not like this.

Brinda remembered her moment with the little Pihu and Aditya remembered his moment with the adult Pihu.

Raghav came back home from his office.

Prachi:Raghav...come and have dinner.

Raghav:How did you manage the food?You ordered it from outside?

Prachi:I know that you don't like hotel food.So I appointed a new maid.She may not be as good as Naina.But still she makes healthy food.

Raghav:It's ok Prachi.In a way it's good that Naina left.I never felt good when my own friend was coming here and cook like a maid.

Prachi was relieved.

After having dinner Prachi served him dessert.

Prachi:This is prepared by me with mumma's recipe.

Raghav was surprised:You made it?

Prachi:Yes.Because I wanted to make your favourite dessert.

Raghav became happy.

Raghav ate it and looked at her in surprise.

Raghav:It's really delicious Prachi.You surprised me.

Prachi looked at him without being able to believe it.

Prachi:Really?You are lying to make me happy.

Raghav:No.I am not lying.It is really delicious.Taste it and see.

He fed it to her with his hand.She smiled.

Raghav:Thank you so much Prachi for making my favourite dessert.

Prachi became so happy that she embraced him.

Raghav thought:Prachi seems to be happy now.I hope she does'nt get insecure again.

Edited by jasminerahul - 11 months ago
coderlady thumbnail

Namita is right. Lakhan was never a father to her.

coderlady thumbnail

Sumeet was shattered and left willingly. He thinks he can not measure up .

coderlady thumbnail

Hope Ram and Lakhan will keep an open mind when scoping out Sumeet.

coderlady thumbnail

Prachi was bound to get insecure. Another woman in your house gets compliments from your husband, that is bound to make one jealous.