Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 months ago

It was natural for Prachi to feel insecure and jealous. She did not know all the facts.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Pihu gave up drinking. Namita and Sumeet are happy. Meera moved on from her pain and found another love. Prachi is quite confidant.

Things worked out for all.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 11

Outstanding update.... greatly written

Nice end

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 11

Amazingly Awesome Update 

Namita and Sumeet are now together 

as now Namita's family blessed the couple and also realized

that Namita was unhappy without Sumeet 

they got engaged and married much later 

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aditya confiding his feelings to Brinda was emotional. I'm glad that Brinda told Aditya to get Pihu back. Purab revealing to the family about Aliya's manipulations was right. Brinda confronting Aliya was fantastic. The conversation between Angad and Pihu was pleasant. I am glad that Angad and his in-laws made Pihu realize her sacrifice was stupid. Namita tells Pihu that losing love is practical as it touches Ram's heart, and he agrees to marry her to Sumeet. Ram, Lakhan, Priya, and Monica's surprise to Namita was good. Ram apologizing to Sumeet was expected as he wronged the latter. The conversation between Parvati and Namita was emotional. Niana bringing Dev to Raghav's house with a wedding invitation card cleared Prachi's misunderstandings. Loved the bond between Naina and Prachi. Raghav telling Prachi that she can rectify her mistakes by blessing Naina was good. The song sequences of Nameet's engagement were romantic. Nice to see the engagement and wedding of Nameet. I am glad that Aliya mended her ways. The reunion of Namita with her birth parents was emotional. I'm so happy that Lakhan and Monica reunited.

Favorite scenes: All Nameet Scenes

Favorite jodi: Nameet

Reason: The chemistry between Sumeet and Namita in their personal and professional relationship is good.

Edited by kavitha_r - 6 months ago