Will Aradhana forgive Reyansh later

Poll

Will Aradhana forgive Reyansh later

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Friends What do you think will Aradhana, forgive Reyansh later, and will they be together again. What’s your thoughts on the upcoming episodes? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yeah she ll forgive but not now. she ll take her own time to let go of wat happened n forgive him. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Of course, yeh bhi koi poochne wali baat hai. It's an ITV show.smiley36

mmans thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She will once she knows that he didn’t release the video

--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

She will but for that he would have to either sacrifice a lot or risk his life for her which will prove his love.

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Offcourse yeh toh obvious hai 

Swatiratnani thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

I really feel that the question should be rather the other way round. Should Reyansh forgive Aradhna? Honestly, rn the character that I hate the most is Aradhna.

1. She blamed Reyansh for a lost family. Well to me it didn’t seem like Mr. Sahani was too keen on keeping Aradhna from the start. He was very much offended by Aradhna’s open mindedness and jumped at the first opportunity he got of throwing Aradhna out of his life. So it wasn’t really Reyansh’s fault. It wasn’t like Bhakti or Jagruti turned their backs on her.

2. She blamed Reyansh for lost reputation. Why did she lie to him on the first place? even when she knew how Reyansh cannot trust people because of his toxic past. She could have rather taken him into confidence to deal with Mayank and Akriti. He was both- her lover and a journalist, but she chose to hide, lie, and break his trust more. Reyansh was wrong on realeasing the video inside the office. That was downright demeaning as a women, but that video went on air because of Dubey who lost his job courtesy Aradhna and her fighting journalism spirit. So again the reputation lost wasn’t because of Rey, because in the office no one trusted him about Aradhna.

3. She is blaming him for Kimaya. Wasn’t she the one who broke him saying “ab farak nahi padta” because that was one thing he said he wouldn’t be able to hear from her during their intimate moments. She knew where to strike and she did. She pushed him to the hilt, ask him to marry her sister for a mother who doesn’t give two hoots to her, broke her lover treating his emotions as a plaything. And now she says rey is wrong. He did wrong with kimaya. Kaise? Had she agreed for the marriage vo kabhi kadambari wali baat ka Badal nahi leta, never. Aur agar kimaya mar gai that’s because she was a weak character from the start. Agar Aradhna ke kehene pe turant shadi tor bhi deta rey, kimaya tabhi yahi krti. So how is he wrong? Tumne kaha Sagai krlo, krli . Tumne kaha tor do, jab bhi torta toh vo yahi krti simple. Aradhna actually needs to sort herself out first.!! 

Edited by Swatiratnani - 6 months ago
mishrialways thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Swatiratnani

I really feel that the question should be rather the other way round. Should Reyansh forgive Aradhna? Honestly, rn the character that I hate the most is Aradhna.

1. She blamed Reyansh for a lost family. Well to me it did seem like Mr. Sahani was too keen on keeping Aradhna from the start. He was very much offended by Aradhna’s open mindedness and jumped at the first opportunity he got or throwing Aradhna out of his life. So it wasn’t really Reyansh’s fault. It wasn’t like Bhakti or Jagruti turned their backs on her.

2. She blamed Reyansh for lost reputation. Why did she lie to him on the first place? even when she knew how Reyansh cannot trust people because of his toxic past. She could have rather taken him into confidence to deal with Mayank and Akriti. He was both- her lover and a journalist, but she chose to hide, lie, and break his trust more. Reyansh was wrong on realeasing the video inside the office. That was downright demeaning as a women, but that video went on air because of Dubey who lost his job courtesy Aradhna and her fighting journalism spirit. So again the reputation lost wasn’t because of Rey, because in the office no one trusted him about Aradhna.

3. She is blaming him for Kimaya. Wasn’t she the one who broke him saying “ab farak nahi padta” because that was one thing he said he wouldn’t be able to hear from her during their intimate moments. She knew where to strike and she did. She pushed him to the hilt, ask him to marry her sister for a mother who doesn’t give two hoots to her, broke her lover treating his emotions as a plaything. And now she says rey is wrong. He did wrong with kimaya. Kaise? Had she agreed for the marriage vo kabhi kadambari wali baat ka Badal nahi leta, never. Aur agar kimaya mar gai that’s because she was a weak character from the start. Agar Aradhna ke kehene pe turant shadi tor bhi deta rey, kimaya tabhi yahi krti. So how is he wrong? Tumne kaha Sagai krlo, krli . Tumne kaha tor do, jab bhi torta toh vo yahi krti simple. Aradhna actually needs to sort herself out first.!! 

Best post ever

I feel the same

The entire you ruined my reputation think went for a toss when she released their video in dehradun.

She herself asked Rey to marry kimaya, she went on to propose Rey in front of everyone, released their video and what not.

Rey never mistreated kimaya and I don't think he would have too. Yes he would have never loved her and would have kept viren in constant fear about kimaya.

Blaming Rey is easy because of his character but the main culprit here of this entire suicide is Kiki and aradhana 

Swatiratnani thumbnail

Thank God someone got my point. Some people actually went on to abuse me on Instagram saying I am a girl and saying this… mai real life mein face krke dikhaun yeh sab. Thanks yaaa…. This is exactly what I meant, mean, and said.

Swatiratnani thumbnail

Also, Rey clearly said tune iss video ko release krke humare rishte ko gali di hai. Which clearly shows how disappointed he was on Aradhna for doing so and also shocked at her ki jo reputation ke liye to rhi thi, Delhi chorke bhai gai Usne aj khud hi Apni repo dav pe laga li. It also shows he regretted the release in Delhi. 
also, he did say even then, “ ki jinke liye tum yeh sab kr rhi ho you don’t matter to them” and yet Aradhna has some audacity to blame Reyansh.. Wow..!!