Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishrialways thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Swatiratnani

Also, Rey clearly said tune iss video ko release krke humare rishte ko gali di hai. Which clearly shows how disappointed he was on Aradhna for doing so and also shocked at her ki jo reputation ke liye to rhi thi, Delhi chorke bhai gai Usne aj khud hi Apni repo dav pe laga li. It also shows he regretted the release in Delhi. 
also, he did say even then, “ ki jinke liye tum yeh sab kr rhi ho you don’t matter to them” and yet Aradhna has some audacity to blame Reyansh.. Wow..!!

Yes true

Aradhana is either too dumb or drowned in khana's to realise all the engagement confusion was caused by Kiki. Rey realised it. 

Aradhana's character graph post delhi is just going down. She knows how easily khana's blame her for everything and still choose them over Rey on the engagement day. Rey kept saying her not to do this but she hit the spot by saying "usse fark nhi padhta." She played with Rey emotions and handed him to kimaya. 

Had Rey denied engagement with kimaya and kimaya committed suicide then also she would have blamed Rey.

Swatiratnani thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishrialways

Yes true

Aradhana is either too dumb or drowned in khana's to realise all the engagement confusion was caused by Kiki. Rey realised it. 

Aradhana's character graph post delhi is just going down. She knows how easily khana's blame her for everything and still choose them over Rey on the engagement day. Rey kept saying her not to do this but she hit the spot by saying "usse fark nhi padhta." She played with Rey emotions and handed him to kimaya. 

Had Rey denied engagement with kimaya and kimaya committed suicide then also she would have blamed Rey.

Exactly my point. Kimaya would have done it sooner or later. She would have done it right after Angad fiasco but she didn’t because she got Reyansh as an alibi who was just helping her because she was important to Aradhna and she took it otherwise. Had Reyansh denied from the engagement she would have done it then… and she did it now… that’s how her character was… and Kiki she is a real Bi***. Having said that Rey also realised that Jay doesn’t love KiKi and is doing this marriage because of some other reason.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

The more pertinent question is - will the audience forgive aradhana later? 

She is responsible for this whole mess. 

.... But unlike rey she  completely lacks any self awareness. At least rey acknowledges that he is wrong. With the jay jaap of radhi kitni achchi ladki hai, she doesn't even think she is at fault. 

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bips

The more pertinent question is - will the audience forgive aradhana later? 

She is responsible for this whole mess. 

.... But unlike rey she  completely lacks any self awareness. At least rey acknowledges that he is wrong. With the jay jaap of radhi kitni achchi ladki hai, she doesn't even think she is at fault. 

And her audacity to call Rey toxic even now is surprising me....

I didn't justify Rey  Becoz there is no fault of viren in this fiasco .jo bhi dha kd ka dha....And I really don't felt nothing to Mimi and her daughters...Because they really invited this tragedy to their life themselves...but the whole whitewashing of Khannas and Aradhana and akela Rey villain is irritating me ..

Edited by Vismaya03 - 6 months ago
xxDreamsxxx thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Too much Toxicity in the show! Reyansh is way too toxic. So you'll try to destroy the person you love? Or bring them down at every point just to show your toxic OBESSSION? I don't think she should forgive him! But this is ITV so we all know what is going to happen in the end!  No guesses!

Edit : Even if she forgives I don't understand how can someone be with the person who has brought down you to this extent. So yeah forgive but don't forget.

Edited by xxDreamsxxx - 6 months ago