Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

This is what matters Box-office is secondary

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxNElQuvjQ8/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Love love loved the moviesmiley42 paisa vasool, siti maar moviesmiley41.It was a good mix of emotions, romance, action, thrill. I cried and laughed throughout the movie. There was never much of a dull moment in the movie and it was full entertainment mass action as expected. Nice songs, nice choreography, amazing BGM, good screenplay, brilliant acting. All cameos did der part suberblysmiley32 SRK was well supported by his team of girls. Deepika nailed her role, SRK- DP chemistry was top notch. Nayan I saw her acting for 1st time and I felt she did her role well. Vijay's performance in 2nd half is very good.

SRK uff I was fangirling the whole time, he has unmatched aura and charmsmiley42 He seriously rocked it, what swagsmiley42

4.5/5 stars

Nobody is saying movie was way too long.. Only hinna understandssmiley36

0.5 kiske liye kaat liye?smiley36

Edited by Ocean_breeze - 1 years ago
elim thumbnail

Can't believe BOI reduced 5 crores from yesterday's numbers šŸ˜² All other sites reported higher numbers. And Pathaan's lifetime collections are again reduced.

They're reporting more than producers fig for Gadar smiley36

elim thumbnail

Today advance is already 10cr. Collection should be more than 30cr . Let's see what BOI does

Originally posted by: elim

Today advance is already 10cr. Collection should be more than 30cr . Let's see what BOI does

Why are you guys making BOI the Holy Bible when its just a corrupt website fudging numbers...goli maaro BOI ko......there are others who give better figures.smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I totally agree!

People/couples (here again older ones like Alia's parents) who did not went watching a movie in a theatre since yeaaaaars went to the movies.

That's a really special achievement!

People I know who usually would have waited to watch Jawan on Netflix also went watching it in a theatre smiley27

Pathaan already had been for the big screen - this movie even more.

I still am sad that Brahmastra had turned out to not be able to hold the promise of the movie's beginning...it started with steam and then lost it...

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: elim

Can't believe BOI reduced 5 crores from yesterday's numbers šŸ˜² All other sites reported higher numbers. And Pathaan's lifetime collections are again reduced.

They're reporting more than producers fig for Gadar smiley36

they reduced pathaans final collection as well smiley36

jawan ko under report kar rahay hain magar gadar2 k leay reporting more than even producer figures ā€¦

Aap samajh rahay haina smiley17

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Clochette

I totally agree!

People/couples (here again older ones like Alia's parents) who did not went watching a movie in a theatre since yeaaaaars went to the movies.

That's a really special achievement!

People I know who usually would have waited to watch Jawan on Netflix also went watching it in a theatre smiley27

Pathaan already had been for the big screen - this movie even more.

I still am sad that Brahmastra had turned out to not be able to hold the promise of the movie's beginning...it started with steam and then lost it...

I think Iā€™m the only one who liked this movie smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

No, you're not, but some things went utterly wrong while making the movie...

Btw., I've found (during my going through the #Jawan twitter thread) an account (made in March 2023) with cool sayings. I won't follow (I follow no one) but I've put the account into my favourites, just for entertainment.

https://twitter.com/PrincelyOsamede/status/1702970220602675375