Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

People who hate him will never be able to see this reality... โค๏ธ

What this guy has achieved... what he is achieving and what he will keep on achieving...

This guy is living a dream ... a dream which many see for themselves and for Shahrukh as well..

He was not lying when he said he is love.. ๐Ÿ’•

Yes he is โค๏ธ

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I have been loving Shah calling Anirudh as beta.

It's very endearing ๐Ÿ˜

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: pooja-menon

I have been loving Shah calling Anirudh as beta.

It's very endearing ๐Ÿ˜

I very much love the fondness they have for each other. And i hope Anirudh gets to work with SRK more in the future.

That said, I haven't felt it for any SRK movie before, but love love love the admiration the Jawan team has for each other. Esp Atlee, Vijay and Nayan!! <3

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

At all the public events all the people associated with the movie has spoken so highly of him like each and everyone unanimously said how respectfully and with love he treated everyone on set . Thatโ€™s a mark of a good person

Maroonporsche thumbnail

https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=8025

Jawan Scores Phenomenal Extended First Week

Friday 15 September 2023 12.30 ISTBox Office India Trade Network

Google+ Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Addthis

Twitter logo link

Jawan (Hindi) has scored a phenomenal extended first week with 340 crore nett which is just a little lower than what Pathaan did in nine days. The film also added around 41 crore nett in regional languages with the surprise being Telugu version edging out the Tamil version. The film has done huge numbers in the South with almost 115 crore nett (all formats). It will easily go above the 150 crore nett mark in the South which not many South films do.

The business in Hindi belts is also extraordinary and very similar to Pathaan but because of the numbers Gadar 2 - The Katha Continue put up in the Hindi belts it looks an under performance which is not the case as Gadar 2 came as a huge surprise and it was pretty unthinkable that a film like this could come from the Hindi film industry which raw and rural. Still till date Maharashtra has scored over Pathaan and Gadar 2 till date.

Jawan (Hindi) is on course for that 500 crore nett number but there is still a long way to go as it is a huge number but if the film trends like Pathaan from here on it should get there. There film has sustained and there are two open weeks in from of it so the advantage is there. The collections of Jawan till now are as follows.

Thursday - 65,00,00,000 apprx

Friday - 46,00,00,000 apprx

Saturday - 67,00,00,000 apprx

Sunday - 70,50,00,000 apprx

Monday - 29,50,00,000 apprx

Tuesday - 23,75,00,000 apprx

Wednesday - 21,00,00,000 apprx

Thursday - 17,25,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 3,40,00,00,000 apprx